Helping with Your Irritable Bowel SyndromeIrritable Bowel Syndrome
(IBS) has an unknown cause. Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm
irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea
, and indigestion.
Not all IBS sufferers experience the same symptoms. There are three kinds of IBS. IBS - C is characterized by constipation as the dominant symptom
. IBS - D is characterized by diarrhea. IBS - A alternates between cases of constipation and diarrhea.
IBS and Stress
Stress reduction and a change in diet are usually the first step in getting help for IBS. Stress from work, school, changing jobs or living situations, bereavement, and any number of other stressors can aggravate IBS. Large meals and even some prescribed antibiotics can trigger diarrhea and constipation in those with IBS. Women tend to be the most vulnerable to developing IBS.
A sufferer can help IBS by limiting intake of certain foods, alcohol, and milk products. Some sufferers are more sensitive to certain foods than others. Recognizing what foods trigger symptoms is an important part of awareness.
Over the Counter Medicines for IBS
IBS sufferers turn to laxatives or other over-the-counter medicines in hopes that the condition is temporary. But IBS is a chronic condition. Improper or excessive use of laxatives can cause further problems for those with IBS, sometimes causing the condition to change from constipation to diarrhea.
Although IBS doesn't cause serious conditions such as colon cancer or intestinal damage, hemorrhoids can result if it goes untreated.
Most people don't know that IBS help is available. Even though the condition can be hard to talk about, it is important to know that there is something that can help IBS sufferers who need to constantly worry about their proximity to the bathroom.
Bavolex Herbal Supplement for IBS
One in 5 Americans has IBS and the number might be higher in reality. To help IBS, some sufferers turn to alternative therapies. Balvolex is a natural supplement that has a calming effect on people with depression, anxiety, and high stress levels.* Leveling mood and stress reduction can help IBS in almost all cases. Balvolex's natural ingredients help calm the nervous system and aid digestion.* It also contains plant and herbal extracts to calm the digestive system and lessen the spasms that are associated with IBS.*
IBS help comes from Balvolex in the form of a reduction or elimination of diarrhea, cramping, constipation, anxiety reduction, and calming the spasms in the intestines.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will experience both diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more ladies than men experiencing this condition. Many people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is painful. Having said that, long term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Based on doctors, there could be a connection between a IBS and neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. With this issue, the intestines could move food too slowly or too fast. Because of the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation may occur. Those with anxiety, sleeping disorders, and stress may get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic attacks is encountered by the person
- Large meal consumption
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- If you overwork yourself at school, work, or home
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
Is there a cure for IBS?
There are OTC meds to deal with constipation or diarrhea and people think they are the best treatment method. The relief is not long-lasting. It does not address the real problem. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Be sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a considerable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also used for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves indigestion, colic, gas, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes soothes irritation, gas, and gut cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome help However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS remedy, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package