Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, otherwise known as IBS, has an unknown cause. Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea
, and indigestion.
Not all IBS sufferers experience the same symptoms. There are three kinds of IBS. IBS - C is characterized by constipation as the dominant symptom
. IBS - D is characterized by diarrhea. IBS - A alternates between cases of constipation and diarrhea.
Stress Reduction is the Key
Stress reduction and a change in diet are usually the first step in getting help for IBS. Stress from work, school, changing jobs or living situations, bereavement, and any number of other stressors can aggravate IBS. Large meals and even some prescribed antibiotics can trigger diarrhea and constipation in those with IBS. Women tend to be the most vulnerable to developing the condition. This might be due to hormonal changes due to a woman's menstruation cycle.
A sufferer can help IBS by limiting intake of certain foods and beverages, such as caffeine, alcohol, and milk products. Some sufferers are more sensitive to certain foods than others. Recognizing what foods trigger symptoms is an important part of awareness and the first step to recovery
IBS sufferers turn to laxatives or other over-the-counter medicines
in hopes that the condition is temporary. But IBS is a chronic condition. Improper or excessive use of laxatives can cause further problems for those with IBS, sometimes causing the condition to change from constipation to diarrhea.
Although IBS doesn't cause serious conditions such as colon cancer or intestinal damage, hemorrhoids can result if it goes untreated.
Most people don't know that IBS help is available. They live with the pain and embarrassment rather than seek out help from their doctor. Even though the condition can be hard to talk about, it is important to know that there is something that can help IBS sufferers who need to constantly worry about their proximity to the bathroom.
One in 5 Americans has IBS and the number might be higher in reality because of the large number of people who deal with the syndrome without realizing what they are feeing isn't normal. To help IBS, some sufferers turn to alternative therapies. Balvolex is an herbal supplement that has a calming effect on people with depression, anxiety, and high stress levels. Leveling mood and stress reduction can help IBS in almost all cases. Balvolex's natural ingredients helps calm the nervous system. It also contains plant and herbal extracts to calm the digestive system and lessen the spasms that are associated with IBS.*
IBS help comes from Balvolex in the form of a reduction or elimination of diarrhea, cramping, constipation, anxiety reduction, and calming the extra strong spasms in the intestines.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will experience both diarrhea and constipation
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. It usually begins in teenagers or young adults. The number of women affected by the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is usually connected with stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. The individual suffering from IBS may get hemorrhoids or depression if the condition doesn't get cured fast.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
According to clinical research, there might be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful a person is, the less efficient is the brain's capability to send messages to the intestines. With this problem, the intestines can move food too fast or too slowly. The person will experience bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. IBS is related to anxiety, sleep problems, and stress.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more factors:
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- During times there are big changes taking place in your life
- Taking medications with antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Depression, panic attacks, or anxiety
- Big meals
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- If you overwork yourself at home, work, or school
Is there a cure for IBS?
The first thing people usually do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. These drugs provide only short term relief. Treating the condition can't be done with such meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medications might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Furthermore, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Improve digestion *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll see a great improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, colic, dyspepsia, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, stomach pain, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves intestinal cramping, gas, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package