Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure
If you have constant attacks of diarrhea, and constipation, or both you're not alone. If these symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful situations, you probably have a condition named Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. IBS is quite common. Almost 25% of people have it at some point in their life. Women are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS cure
, patients often receive a drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time seeking answers from many doctors and technicians. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are 3 types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second type comes with painful constipation. The third, probably the worst comes with both diarrhea and constipation. All suffers are looking for that mythic IBS medication.
IBS and Stress
Doctors tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work or even certain kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy. These all-natural herbs do not just treat the painful triggers, but treat the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system, aid in food digestion. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS medicine. If you suffer and wishthere was an IBS relief, Bavolex may be the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You will experience mostly diarrhea
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. Young adults experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, but the condition is very unpleasant. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression will occur.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. If you are under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. The individual will experience painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation because of it. Individuals with sleep problems, anxiety, and stress could get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Stressful environment at work, home, or school
- The individual has depressive disorders, anxiety, or panic attacks
- Consuming too much
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Girls encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
- Using medications with antibiotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Stressful activities or major changes in your life
Can IBS be Treated?
There are OTC meds to deal with constipation or diarrhea and people think they are the best treatment. The relief you may feel is not long term. It's impossible to address the problem with these meds. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to treat anxiety. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Also, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a symptomatic improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, gas, colic, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve discomfort from IBS, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves gut cramping, soothes upset digestive tract, and gas.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package