Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure
If you have constant attacks of diarrhea, and constipation, or both you're not alone. If these symptoms occur often around potentially stressful situations, you probably have a condition named Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. IBS is quite common. Almost 25% of people have it at some point in their life. Women are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS cure, patients often receive a drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and still have the same symptoms
. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time seeking answers from many doctors and technicians. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are 3 types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second type comes with painful constipation. The third, probably the worst comes with both diarrhea and constipation. All suffers are looking for that mythic IBS medication.
IBS and Stress
Doctors tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work or even certain kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy. These all-natural herbs do not just treat the painful triggers, but treat the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system, aid in food digestion. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS medicine. If you suffer and wishthere was an IBS relief, Bavolex may be the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-D - You'll experience mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - You'll experience mostly constipation
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from IBS. IBS is usually associated with nervous tension. Stomach pain is an issue for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. However, long term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
The Reasons IBS Develops
According to physicians, there could be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. That leads to constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea. IBS is linked to stress, sleeping disorders, and anxiety.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Stressful activities or major changes in your life
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- The individual has anxiety, depressive disorders, or panic disorder
- Large meals
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they might trigger the condition
- Stressful environment at school, work, or home
- If you are taking antibiotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
Can IBS be Healed?
The very first thing individuals commonly do is to get over-the-counter medicines for constipation or diarrhea. The relief you feel is not permanent. It doesn't fix the real problem. Anxiety pills may be given by the physician due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These medicines might alleviate IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Taking a lot of drugs may cause negative effects on one's health
, so be sure you are informed about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a great improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves colic, indigestion, gas, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve discomfort from IBS, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effect on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gut cramps, gas, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS remedy, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package