Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure
If you have constant attacks of diarrhea, and constipation, or both you're not alone. If these symptoms occur often around potentially stressful situations, you probably have a condition named Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. IBS is quite common. Almost 25% of people have it at some point in their life. Women are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS cure, patients often receive a drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and still have the same symptoms
. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time seeking answers from many doctors and technicians. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are 3 types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second type comes with painful constipation. The third, probably the worst comes with both diarrhea and constipation. All suffers are looking for that mythic IBS medication.
IBS and Stress
Doctors tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work or even certain kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy. These all-natural herbs do not just treat the painful triggers, but treat the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system, aid in food digestion. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS medicine. If you suffer and wishthere was an IBS relief, Bavolex may be the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
IBS already has occurred to nearly 15% of the people residing in the USA. Teenagers experience this first. There is 50% more women than men suffering from IBS. Most people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases that caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is painful. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may occur.
Why does IBS Occur?
Based on medical doctors, there could be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. With this issue, the intestines can move food too slowly or too quickly. Due to the condition, constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea can happen. IBS is associated with stress, insomnia, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- Stressful activities or major changes in your life
- When you work too much at work, school, or home
- Medicines such as anti-biotics
- Drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- The individual has depressive disorders, panic disorder, or anxiety
- Large meal consumption
Can you treat IBS?
The very first thing people usually do is to get over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or constipation. The relief is not long-lasting. It is not possible to fix the real issue using such meds. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest meds to control anxiety. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Ensure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what disadvantages you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a progressive improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Discover your IBS triggers
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, stomach pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves gas production, soothes irritation, and gut cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, indigestion, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome remedy However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS remedy, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package