Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure
If you have constant attacks of diarrhea, and constipation, or both you're not alone. If these symptoms occur often around potentially stressful situations, you probably have a condition named Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. IBS is quite common. Almost 25% of people have it at some point in their life. Women are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS cure, patients often receive a drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and still have the same symptoms
. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time seeking answers from many doctors and technicians. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are 3 types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second type comes with painful constipation. The third, probably the worst comes with both diarrhea and constipation. All suffers are looking for that mythic IBS medication.
IBS and Stress
Doctors tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work or even certain kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy. These all-natural herbs do not just treat the painful triggers, but treat the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system, aid in food digestion. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS medicine. If you suffer and wishthere was an IBS relief, Bavolex may be the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three forms:
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. It affects almost two times as many women as men. IBS is often connected with anxiety. IBS can be painful, but it does not damage the bowel or cause cancer. Having said that, long term IBS can cause hemorrhoids or depression.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
Physicians agree that IBS happens because of a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. With this issue, the intestines could move food too fast or too slowly. That results in painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating. IBS is connected to stress, anxiety, and sleep problems.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- Taking medications with anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is experienced by the person
- Large meals
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- When you work too much at home, work, or school
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
Can IBS be Cured?
People most probably go for OTC drugs that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. These drugs provide only short-term relief. It doesn't solve the real issue. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Ensure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will see a definite improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless information for people who want to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Controling Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves gas production, soothes irritation, and cramps.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, colic, dyspepsia, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS cure, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package