Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure
If you have constant attacks of diarrhea, and constipation, or both you're not alone. If these symptoms occur often around potentially stressful situations, you probably have a condition named Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. IBS is quite common. Almost 25% of people have it at some point in their life. Women are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS cure, patients often receive a drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and still have the same symptoms
. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time seeking answers from many doctors and technicians. If you are like many of these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are 3 types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second type comes with painful constipation. The third, probably the worst comes with both diarrhea and constipation. All suffers are looking for that mythic IBS medication.
IBS and Stress
Doctors tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work or even certain kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS cure.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy. These all-natural herbs do not just treat the painful triggers, but treat the underlying problems of IBS. They calm down the neurological system, aid in food digestion. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS medicine. If you suffer and wishthere was an IBS relief, Bavolex may be the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage in their lives. It normally starts in adolescents or young adults. It affects almost two times as many women as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. However, long term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does IBS Happen?
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too quickly or too slowly. The person will suffer from constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. IBS is associated with anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Pressure and stress at school, work, or home
- Panic disorder, depressive disorders, or anxiety
- Large meals
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
Could you treat IBS?
The very first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. The relief is not long-lasting. It's not possible to solve the source of the problem using such meds. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to manage anxiety. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, some people develop dependence. Furthermore, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals which may have dangerous side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will see a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, stomach pain, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves gas production, soothes irritation, and intestinal cramps.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, colic, dyspepsia, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is used for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS remedy, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package