Helping with Your IBS
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) has an unknown cause. Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm
irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea
, and indigestion.
Not all IBS sufferers experience the same symptoms
. There are three kinds of IBS. IBS - C is characterized by constipation as the dominant symptom. IBS - D is characterized by diarrhea. IBS - A alternates between cases of constipation and diarrhea.
IBS and Stress
Stress reduction and a change in diet are usually the first step in getting help for IBS. Stress from work, school, changing jobs or living situations, bereavement, and any number of other stressors can aggravate IBS. Large meals and even some prescribed antibiotics can trigger diarrhea and constipation in those with IBS. Women tend to be the most vulnerable to developing IBS.
A sufferer can help IBS by limiting intake of certain foods, alcohol, and milk products. Some sufferers are more sensitive to certain foods than others. Recognizing what foods trigger symptoms is an important part of awareness.
Over the Counter Medicines for IBS
IBS sufferers turn to laxatives or other over-the-counter medicines
in hopes that the condition is temporary. But IBS is a chronic condition. Improper or excessive use of laxatives can cause further problems for those with IBS, sometimes causing the condition to change from constipation to diarrhea.
Although IBS doesn't cause serious conditions such as colon cancer or intestinal damage, hemorrhoids can result if it goes untreated.
Most people don't know that IBS help is available. Even though the condition can be hard to talk about, it is important to know that there is something that can help IBS sufferers who need to constantly worry about their proximity to the bathroom.
Bavolex Herbal Supplement for IBS
One in 5 Americans has IBS and the number might be higher in reality. To help IBS, some sufferers turn to alternative therapies. Balvolex is a natural supplement that has a calming effect on people with depression, anxiety, and high stress levels.* Leveling mood and stress reduction can help IBS in almost all cases. Balvolex's natural ingredients help calm the nervous system and aid digestion.* It also contains plant and herbal extracts to calm the digestive system and lessen the spasms that are associated with IBS.*
IBS help comes from Balvolex in the form of a reduction or elimination of diarrhea, cramping, constipation, anxiety reduction, and calming the spasms in the intestines.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the 3 forms of IBS, such as:
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You will experience mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
IBS already has happened to about 15% of the individuals in the USA. It often starts in teenagers or young adults. It affects almost twice as many women as men. IBS is usually connected with nervous tension. IBS can be unpleasant, but it does not cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may develop.
Why does IBS Happen?
Doctors agree that IBS develops due to a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too quickly or too slow. That leads to bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea. IBS is connected to sleep problems, stress, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more aspects:
- Anxiety, panic disorder, or depressive disorders
- Large meal consumption
- Monthly period of women who have been experiencing changes in hormones
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Stressful environment at home, work, or school
- During times there are great adjustments occurring in your life
Can you treat IBS?
Individuals most likely go for OTC medications that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It doesn't solve the problem. Anxiety pills might be provided by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh chemicals which may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a substantial improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A priceless eBook for those who want to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, urgency from IBS, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves soothes upset digestive tract, cramps, and gas.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, indigestion, colic, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package