Helping with Your IBS
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) has an unknown cause. Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea
, and indigestion.
Not all IBS sufferers experience the same symptoms
. There are three kinds of IBS. IBS - C is characterized by constipation as the dominant symptom. IBS - D is characterized by diarrhea. IBS - A alternates between cases of constipation and diarrhea.
IBS and Stress
Stress reduction and a change in diet are usually the first step in getting help for IBS. Stress from work, school, changing jobs or living situations, bereavement, and any number of other stressors can aggravate IBS. Large meals and even some prescribed antibiotics can trigger diarrhea and constipation in those with IBS. Women tend to be the most vulnerable to developing IBS.
A sufferer can help IBS by limiting intake of certain foods, alcohol, and milk products. Some sufferers are more sensitive to certain foods than others. Recognizing what foods trigger symptoms is an important part of awareness.
Over the Counter Medicines for IBS
IBS sufferers turn to laxatives or other over-the-counter medicines
in hopes that the condition is temporary. But IBS is a chronic condition. Improper or excessive use of laxatives can cause further problems for those with IBS, sometimes causing the condition to change from constipation to diarrhea.
Although IBS doesn't cause serious conditions such as colon cancer or intestinal damage, hemorrhoids can result if it goes untreated.
Most people don't know that IBS help is available. Even though the condition can be hard to talk about, it is important to know that there is something that can help IBS sufferers who need to constantly worry about their proximity to the bathroom.
Bavolex Herbal Supplement for IBS
One in 5 Americans has IBS and the number might be higher in reality. To help IBS, some sufferers turn to alternative therapies. Balvolex is a natural supplement that has a calming effect on people with depression, anxiety, and high stress levels.* Leveling mood and stress reduction can help IBS in almost all cases. Balvolex's natural ingredients help calm the nervous system and aid digestion.* It also contains plant and herbal extracts to calm the digestive system and lessen the spasms that are associated with IBS.*
IBS help comes from Balvolex in the form of a reduction or elimination of diarrhea, cramping, constipation, anxiety reduction, and calming the spasms in the intestines.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the three forms of IBS, such as:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - You will experience mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll encounter both diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. Young adults experience this first. The number of girls affected by the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often connected with nervous tension. IBS can be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. The person experiencing IBS might get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get cured fast.
Why does IBS Occur?
According to doctors, there could be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. This problem causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. That results in constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps. IBS is related to anxiety, insomnia, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Taking medications with anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- Panic disorder, depression, or anxiety
- Consuming too much
- During times there are big adjustments taking place in your life
- When you work too much at work, home, or school
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
Can IBS be Healed?
The very first thing individuals commonly do is to get over-the-counter medicines for constipation or diarrhea. These medications provide only short-term relief. It's impossible to address the source of the problem using such medications. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These drugs might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Be sure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what down sides you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will notice a symptomatic improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces soothes upset digestive tract, cramps, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, indigestion, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which aids digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package