Helping with Your IBS
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) has an unknown cause. Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea
, and indigestion.
Not all IBS sufferers experience the same symptoms
. There are three kinds of IBS. IBS - C is characterized by constipation as the dominant symptom. IBS - D is characterized by diarrhea. IBS - A alternates between cases of constipation and diarrhea.
IBS and Stress
Stress reduction and a change in diet are usually the first step in getting help for IBS. Stress from work, school, changing jobs or living situations, bereavement, and any number of other stressors can aggravate IBS. Large meals and even some prescribed antibiotics can trigger diarrhea and constipation in those with IBS. Women tend to be the most vulnerable to developing IBS.
A sufferer can help IBS by limiting intake of certain foods, alcohol, and milk products. Some sufferers are more sensitive to certain foods than others. Recognizing what foods trigger symptoms is an important part of awareness.
Over the Counter Medicines for IBS
IBS sufferers turn to laxatives or other over-the-counter medicines
in hopes that the condition is temporary. But IBS is a chronic condition. Improper or excessive use of laxatives can cause further problems for those with IBS, sometimes causing the condition to change from constipation to diarrhea.
Although IBS doesn't cause serious conditions such as colon cancer or intestinal damage, hemorrhoids can result if it goes untreated.
Most people don't know that IBS help is available. Even though the condition can be hard to talk about, it is important to know that there is something that can help IBS sufferers who need to constantly worry about their proximity to the bathroom.
Bavolex Herbal Supplement for IBS
One in 5 Americans has IBS and the number might be higher in reality. To help IBS, some sufferers turn to alternative therapies. Balvolex is a natural supplement that has a calming effect on people with depression, anxiety, and high stress levels.* Leveling mood and stress reduction can help IBS in almost all cases. Balvolex's natural ingredients help calm the nervous system and aid digestion.* It also contains plant and herbal extracts to calm the digestive system and lessen the spasms that are associated with IBS.*
IBS help comes from Balvolex in the form of a reduction or elimination of diarrhea, cramping, constipation, anxiety reduction, and calming the spasms in the intestines.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-C - You will experience mostly constipation
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. The number of women suffering from the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often connected with anxiety. There has been no known IBS cases which damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is very unpleasant. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids may develop.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
According to doctors, there may be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. If you are under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. The person will suffer from constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. Those with stress, anxiety, and sleeping disorders could develop IBS.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- The person has anxiety, depression, or panic attacks
- Large meals
- During times there are big adjustments happening in your life
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Using meds with antibiotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
- If you work too much at work, school, or home
Can IBS be Treated?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment method. These medications provide only short-term relief. It does not fix the source of the problem. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to control anxiety. These medications may relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Be sure you know what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a symptomatic improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, colic, dyspepsia, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, diarrhea, and discomfort from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas production, soothes upset digestive tract, and gut cramping.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package