Helping with Your IBS
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) has an unknown cause. Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea
, and indigestion.
Not all IBS sufferers experience the same symptoms
. There are three kinds of IBS. IBS - C is characterized by constipation as the dominant symptom. IBS - D is characterized by diarrhea. IBS - A alternates between cases of constipation and diarrhea.
IBS and Stress
Stress reduction and a change in diet are usually the first step in getting help for IBS. Stress from work, school, changing jobs or living situations, bereavement, and any number of other stressors can aggravate IBS. Large meals and even some prescribed antibiotics can trigger diarrhea and constipation in those with IBS. Women tend to be the most vulnerable to developing IBS.
A sufferer can help IBS by limiting intake of certain foods, alcohol, and milk products. Some sufferers are more sensitive to certain foods than others. Recognizing what foods trigger symptoms is an important part of awareness.
Over the Counter Medicines for IBS
IBS sufferers turn to laxatives or other over-the-counter medicines
in hopes that the condition is temporary. But IBS is a chronic condition. Improper or excessive use of laxatives can cause further problems for those with IBS, sometimes causing the condition to change from constipation to diarrhea.
Although IBS doesn't cause serious conditions such as colon cancer or intestinal damage, hemorrhoids can result if it goes untreated.
Most people don't know that IBS help is available. Even though the condition can be hard to talk about, it is important to know that there is something that can help IBS sufferers who need to constantly worry about their proximity to the bathroom.
Bavolex Herbal Supplement for IBS
One in 5 Americans has IBS and the number might be higher in reality. To help IBS, some sufferers turn to alternative therapies. Balvolex is a natural supplement that has a calming effect on people with depression, anxiety, and high stress levels.* Leveling mood and stress reduction can help IBS in almost all cases. Balvolex's natural ingredients help calm the nervous system and aid digestion.* It also contains plant and herbal extracts to calm the digestive system and lessen the spasms that are associated with IBS.*
IBS help comes from Balvolex in the form of a reduction or elimination of diarrhea, cramping, constipation, anxiety reduction, and calming the spasms in the intestines.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. It affects almost two times as many women as men. IBS is usually connected with anxiety. IBS can be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. Having said that, long term IBS can cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen?
Doctors agree that typically IBS develops because of a neurological problem. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under strain your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines could move food too fast or too slowly. The person will experience bloating and constipation or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. IBS is linked to sleeping disorders, stress, and anxiety.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Taking medications with antibiotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Stress and pressure at work, home, or school
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Panic disorder, depressive disorders, or anxiety
- Consuming too much
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
Is there a cure for IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment solution. The relief you may feel isn't long term. It is not possible to address the real problem using such medications. Anxiety pills may be provided by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These drugs may relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Be sure you know what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what disadvantages you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a considerable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop IBS today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves cramping, soothes upset digestive tract, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, colic, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
- How Does IBS Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package