IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be experiencing one of the 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. This condition starts mostly in teenagers. The number of girls having the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often associated with stress. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it does not cause organ damage or cancer. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may occur.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
According to doctors, there could be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. If the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. This problem causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too quickly or too slowly. The person will suffer from diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation because of it. IBS is commonly associated with insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they might trigger the condition
- Medications such as anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Pressure and stress at school, home, or work
- Depression, anxiety, or panic attacks
- Large meal consumption
Can IBS be Cured?
Individuals most likely go for OTC drugs which fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief is not long-lasting. It does not fix the real problem. Anxiety pills may be given by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These drugs might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals that may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a rapid improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, indigestion, colic, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is used for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effect on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, gas production, and intestinal cramping.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package