IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 types:
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in teenagers. There is 50% more girls than men experiencing this condition. The most typical reason for IBS is stress. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids can develop.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological problem. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. Because of the condition, bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea may occur. Individuals with sleep problems, anxiety, and stress can get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Panic disorder, depression, or anxiety
- Big meals
- Using meds with anti-biotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
- Stressful environment at home, school, or work
Is there a treatment for IBS?
The very first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. These medicines provide only short-term relief. Curing the condition can't be done with such meds. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to treat anxiety. Although these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Also, these drugs consist of harsh synthetic chemicals that may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a great improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A must-read for people who want to put an end to IBS right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve discomfort from IBS, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces cramps, gas production, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, gas, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package