IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors
can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. It affects almost twice as many women as men. The most typical reason for IBS is stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is very unpleasant. However, long term IBS could cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
Doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. The person will experience diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation because of it. IBS is commonly associated with insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Anxiety, panic attacks, or depressive disorders
- Pressure and stress at work, school, or home
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
Is there a treatment for IBS?
There are OTC meds to deal with constipation or diarrhea and people think they are the best treatment solution. These medications provide only short-term relief. It doesn't fix the source of the issue. Since IBS is strongly related to stress and anxiety a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medications may relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Taking a lot of drugs might cause negative effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes soothes irritation, gas production, and cramping.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, gas, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package