IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors
can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It normally starts in teenagers or young adults. It affects almost twice as many women as men. A lot of people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. However, long-term IBS could cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develop?
According to physicians, there could be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. The more stressful a person is, the less efficient is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. That results in painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating. IBS is related to insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- During times there are big changes occurring in your life
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Stress and pressure at work, home, or school
- Depressive disorders, panic disorder, or anxiety
- Big meal consumption
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
Can you heal IBS?
People most probably go for OTC meds that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It does not fix the underlining problem. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These drugs might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals that may have harmful side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see an improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce stomach pain, diarrhea, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effect on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas production, soothes irritation, and gut cramps.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, colic, dyspepsia, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package