IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three types:
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
IBS has already happened to nearly 15% of the people living in the USA. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more women than men suffering from IBS. A lot of people who have IBS are under stress. IBS can be painful, but it does not cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids may develop.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occurs
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you are under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. This problem causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. Due to the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation will occur. IBS is commonly associated with insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more factors:
- If you are taking antibiotics
- Frequent drinking alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- The person has anxiety, depressive disorders, or panic attacks
- Large meal consumption
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- When you work too much at home, work, or school
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
Could you heal IBS?
People most likely go for OTC meds which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief you may feel is not permanent. Treating the condition can't be done with such meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to anxiety and stress a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medicines might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. In addition, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals that may have dangerous side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a remarkable improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A must-read for people who want to put an end to IBS right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, stomach pain, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves cramps, soothes irritation, and gas.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, dyspepsia, colic, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package