IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. Young people experience this first. There is 50% more women than men having IBS. IBS is usually associated with stress. There has been no known IBS cases which damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is distressing. The individual struggling with IBS might get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition does not get cured quickly.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
According to doctors, there could be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you are under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. Due to the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation can happen. IBS is connected to sleep problems, anxiety, and stress.
IBS attacks are triggered by several factors:
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Anxiety, depression or panic disorder is experienced by the person
- Large meals
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- Pressure and stress at home, work, or school
Is there a treatment for IBS?
People most probably opt for OTC drugs which fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you feel isn't permanent. It doesn't fix the real problem. Since IBS is strongly related to stress and anxiety a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Be sure you know what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
Heather from Wisconsin
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see an overall improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for people who want to stop IBS.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Controling Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves gut cramps, gas, and soothes irritation.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in proper digestion of many foods.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves indigestion, gas, dyspepsia, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package