IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
IBS already has occurred to about 15% of the individuals residing in the USA. This condition begins mostly in teenagers. It affects almost twice as many women as men. Many people who have IBS are under stress. IBS can be painful, but it does not damage the bowel or cause cancer. The person having IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get healed quickly.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develops
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. With this problem, the intestines will move food too slowly or too quickly. That leads to bloating and constipation or diarrhea and painful cramps. IBS is related to sleep problems, stress, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more aspects:
- Using meds with anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic attacks is encountered by the person
- Large meals
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- If you work too much at school, work, or home
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Women encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
Can IBS be Healed?
The very first thing people normally do is to get over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or constipation. These medicines provide only short-term relief. Treating the condition can't be done with such meds. Anxiety pills may be given by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These drugs may relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Furthermore, these drugs contain harsh chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a great improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop IBS.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing effect on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas production, cramping, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves gas, indigestion, dyspepsia, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package