IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be encountering one of the 3 types of IBS, like:
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. Young adults experience this first. The number of girls having the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often associated with stress. IBS could be painful, but it doesn't damage the bowel or cause cancer. The individual struggling with IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get cured fast.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. If the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. This problem causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too quickly. The person will suffer from diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating because of it. People with stress, anxiety, and insomnia might get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they can trigger the condition
- During times there are big changes happening in your life
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
- The person has depressive disorders, panic disorder, or anxiety
- Big meal consumption
Could you treat IBS?
Individuals most likely go for OTC drugs that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. It does not address the underlining issue. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medications might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Be sure you know what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a symptomatic improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce discomfort from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, cramps, and gas.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, indigestion, dyspepsia, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package