IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful
or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement
. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool
culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors
can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. It normally begins in adolescents or young adults. It affects almost two times as many women as men. The most common reason for IBS is stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is painful. However, long-term IBS could cause depression or hemorrhoids.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Scientists agree that IBS happens because of a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. If you're under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. The person will experience bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. People with stress, sleeping disorders, and anxiety may get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- Stressful activities or major changes in your life
- When you work too much at school, work, or home
- The individual has panic attacks, anxiety, or depression
- Big meals
- Using medications with antibiotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
Is there a cure for IBS?
People most likely opt for OTC meds which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief you may feel isn't long term. It does not fix the underlining problem. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest meds to control anxiety. These medicines might relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. Taking a lot of medications might cause negative effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll see a significant improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for those who want to stop IBS today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, colic, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces gas production, soothes upset digestive tract, and gut cramping.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package