IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-D - You will experience mostly diarrhea
IBS has already happened to about 15% of the people living in the USA. It usually begins in adolescents or young adults. It affects almost twice as many women as men. A lot of people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is an issue for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. The individual having IBS may get hemorrhoids or depression when the condition does not get healed quickly.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen?
According to doctors, there might be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines could move food too slowly or too fast. Due to the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation may occur. Those with stress, anxiety, and sleeping disorders could develop IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- The person has anxiety, depressive disorders, or panic attacks
- Large meals
- Monthly period of women who have been experiencing changes in hormones
- During times there are big changes occurring in your life
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
Can IBS be Healed?
Individuals most probably go for OTC medications that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. These drugs provide only short term relief. It is not possible to solve the issue with these medications. Anxiety pills might be provided by the doctor due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. These drugs might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Additionally, these drugs consist of harsh synthetic chemicals which may have harmful side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a significant improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for those who want to stop this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves colic, gas, dyspepsia, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce stomach pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces soothes upset digestive tract, intestinal cramping, and gas.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package