IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be experiencing one of the three types of IBS:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You will experience mostly constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. It normally starts in adolescents or young adults. There is 50% more ladies than men having this condition. IBS is often associated with nervous tension. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may develop.
Why does IBS Happen?
Medical doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. Due to the condition, bloating and constipation or diarrhea and painful cramps will occur. IBS is linked to stress, sleep problems, and anxiety.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Using meds with antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Depressive disorders, panic disorder, or anxiety
- Large meal consumption
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they might trigger the condition
- Pressure and stress at school, home, or work
Could you cure IBS?
The first thing individuals usually do is to get over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or constipation. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It does not address the underlining issue. Anxiety pills might be given by the doctor due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These drugs may relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. In addition, these drugs consist of harsh synthetic chemicals which may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a definite improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop IBS right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, colic, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, discomfort from IBS, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes soothes irritation, intestinal cramping, and gas production.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package