IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors
can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It often begins in young adults or teenagers. There is 50% more girls than men having IBS. Many people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is very unpleasant. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may occur.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
Doctors agree that IBS happens due to a neurological problem. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capability to send messages to the intestines. With this issue, the intestines can move food too quickly or too slowly. The person will experience constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. IBS is closely associated with insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more factors:
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
- If you're taking antibiotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- The person has anxiety, depressive disorders, or panic attacks
- Big meals
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Monthly period of women who have been experiencing changes in hormones
Is there a treatment for IBS?
The first thing people normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. The relief you may feel isn't long term. Curing the condition is not possible with such meds. Anxiety pills might be provided by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Make sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what drawbacks you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a definite improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce stomach pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas production, soothes irritation, and cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very helpful in proper digestion of many foods.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, gas, colic, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package