IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
In the U.S., about 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more girls than men having this issue. IBS is normally connected with stress. IBS can be unpleasant, but it doesn't damage the bowel or cause cancer. The person struggling with IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids when the condition does not get better quickly.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological problem. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. This problem causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too fast or too slowly. That results in constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps. IBS is associated with stress, sleeping disorders, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by several factors:
- Stressful environment at home, work, or school
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Medications like antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Stressful events or changes in your life
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is encountered by the person
- Eating too much
Is there a cure for IBS?
The very first thing people usually do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. These medications provide only short term relief. It doesn't address the real issue. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest meds to treat anxiety. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a rapid improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
A must-read for people who want to stop this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effect on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves intestinal cramping, gas production, and soothes irritation.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, colic, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package