IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three kinds:
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. Young adults experience this first. The number of girls affected by the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is usually associated with stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause organ damage or cancer. The person suffering from IBS might get hemorrhoids or depression if the condition doesn't get better quickly.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under strain your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. With this problem, the intestines will move food too quickly or too slowly. That leads to constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea. Those with insomnia, anxiety, and stress might develop IBS.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Girls encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
- Using meds with anti-biotics
- Drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is experienced by the individual
- Consuming too much
- Pressure and stress at home, work, or school
Can IBS be Cured?
People most likely opt for OTC meds that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. It does not address the underlining problem. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medications may relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Make sure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what drawbacks you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a major improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for people who want to put an end to IBS right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, urgency from IBS, and stomach pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves cramping, gas production, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also used for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of intestinal linings.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, gas, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package