IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors
can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 forms:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage in their lives. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. It affects almost two times as many women as men. Many people who have IBS are under stress. IBS can be unpleasant, but it does not damage the bowel or cause cancer. However, long-term IBS can cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does IBS Occur?
Scientists agree that typically IBS occurs because of a neurological problem. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this problem, the intestines could move food too slowly or too fast. The person will experience bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. Individuals with anxiety, stress, and insomnia could develop IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- The person has anxiety, depressive disorders, or panic attacks
- Large meals
- Stress and pressure at work, home, or school
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they may trigger the condition
- Girls experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
- Medications such as anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
Can IBS be Treated?
There are OTC meds to deal with constipation or diarrhea and people think they are the best treatment solution. The relief isn't long-lasting. It's not possible to address the underlining issue with these medications. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to control anxiety. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Ensure you know what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what down sides you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will see a great improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves colic, gas, indigestion, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gut cramping, soothes upset digestive tract, and gas production.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package