IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors
can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be encountering one of the 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You will experience mostly constipation
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It often starts in young adults or teenagers. The number of women suffering from the condition is twice as many as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. IBS could be painful, but it does not cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may develop.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
According to research, there may be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful a person is, the less powerful is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. With this problem, the intestines may move food too slowly or too fast. Because of the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or bloating and constipation can happen. Those with anxiety, sleeping disorders, and stress might develop IBS.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- Stressful environment at home, school, or work
- During times there are great adjustments taking place in your life
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is experienced by the individual
- Big meal consumption
- If you're taking antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
Can IBS be Cured?
Individuals most likely opt for OTC medications that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. It is not possible to solve the real issue using such medications. Anxiety pills might be provided by the physician due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Ensure you know what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what disadvantages you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll notice a significant improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to stop IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for people who want to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, indigestion, dyspepsia, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves gas, cramping, and soothes irritation.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package