IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis
a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors
can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three forms:
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. Young people experience this first. The number of women suffering from the condition is twice as many as men. The most typical cause of IBS is anxiety. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, but the condition is very unpleasant. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids may occur.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors agree that typically IBS occurs because of a neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too fast or too slowly. Due to the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating may occur. IBS is commonly associated with stress, anxiety, and sleep problems.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is experienced by the individual
- Big meals
- When you overwork yourself at school, home, or work
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- During times there are big adjustments occurring in your life
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from person to person)
Can IBS be Treated?
The first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. The relief is not long-lasting. It does not fix the source of the issue. Since IBS is strongly connected to anxiety and stress a physician might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medicines might relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. In addition, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals which may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you will see a significant improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for people who want to stop IBS right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Controling Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, colic, dyspepsia, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves gas, soothes upset digestive tract, and gut cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package