IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms
IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today. There are many IBS symptoms that can help to diagnose the disease, but there currently is no cure
The disease is one that can easily be misdiagnosed and often is mistaken for other diseases it shares its myriad of symptoms with. IBS is often accompanied with several other painful or dehibilitating medical conditions, which can also make its diagnosis a more difficult task. IBS symptoms can be treated in a number of ways and although IBS and IBS symptoms can be painful and inconvenient the disease is not thought to be deadly.
IBS symptoms are many and are often accompanied with or include abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, or a feeling of incomplete bowel movement. There are four different classifications of IBS, which have slightly different symptoms
. IBS-D has diarrhea as its predominant symptom. IBS-C is characterized by constipation as its primary symptom. Thirdly IBS-A is named for the acute pain a patient feels as the most predominant of the IBS symptoms. Lastly IBS-PI is named for the fact that the onset of IBS symptoms closely follows an infectious disease the patient has had. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, or a positive stool culture often characterizes this last form of the disease.
IBS is a disease that can easily be misdiagnosed because there currently is no laboratory test or imaging test that doctors can use to help diagnose it. IBS symptoms are the main driver for diagnosis and this makes a doctor's task more difficult since the disease shares so many characteristics with other illnesses. IBS is often mistaken for a number of other diseases including infectious diseases, parasites, food allergies, or lactose intolerance. IBS symptoms also closely mimic the symptoms of a patient with celiac disease.
Chronic headaches, although not normally thought to be a symptom of IBS, also seem to occur in greater frequency in patients with IBS. Fibromyalgia, a very misunderstood disease that is difficult to treat, is also clinically shown to be more prevalent in patients showing IBS symptoms
. A third disease considered to be quite dehibilitating all on its own and seems to go hand in hand with IBS is depression. It is generally considered that these other related diseases are not symptoms of IBS, but instead are in addition to, or driving factors for, the onset of IBS.
IBS is not generally considered to be a life threatening disease and is one that can be treated quite successfully when properly diagnosed. It has been shown when treatments are specifically tailored to the specific form of IBS the IBS symptoms can normally be resolved. A specific diagnosis of the disease, therefore, is the most important factor in helping a patient cope with IBS and its symptoms.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. Young people experience this first. There is 50% more women than men experiencing this condition. The most typical reason for IBS is stress. Stomach pain is a problem for people who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression will occur.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occurs
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. The more stressful a person is, the less efficient is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. Because of the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating may occur. IBS is closely associated with anxiety, sleep problems, and stress.
IBS attacks are triggered by several factors:
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
- Stressful environment at school, home, or work
- Panic attacks, anxiety, or depression
- Big meal consumption
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Women experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
Can you treat IBS?
The first thing people normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for constipation or diarrhea. These medications provide only short term relief. It does not fix the underlining problem. Anxiety pills may be provided by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some people develop dependence. Taking a lot of drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Improve digestion *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should see a notable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop IBS.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and discomfort from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes intestinal cramps, gas production, and soothes irritation.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves indigestion, gas, colic, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What's Ibs? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which may include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package