Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be encountering one of the 3 kinds of IBS, such as:
- IBS-D - You will experience mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. The number of women affected by the condition is twice as many as men. The most typical cause of IBS is stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is painful. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids may develop.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Physicians agree that typically IBS happens because of a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. If you're under strain your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. Due to the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation will occur. IBS is connected to stress, anxiety, and sleep problems.
IBS attacks are triggered by several factors:
- Taking medications with antibiotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- Stressful environment at school, work, or home
- During times there are big changes happening in your life
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from person to person)
- Women experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- The individual has panic attacks, anxiety, or depression
- Eating too much
Is there a treatment for IBS?
There are OTC meds to deal with diarrhea or constipation and people think they're the best treatment. The relief is not long-lasting. It doesn't fix the underlining problem. Since IBS is strongly related to anxiety and stress a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Taking too much of the drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a great improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve discomfort from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces soothes irritation, gas production, and intestinal cramping.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, gas, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs help However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medication, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package