Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation
, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome
is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - You'll experience mostly constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. This condition starts mostly in teenagers. It affects almost twice as many women as men. A lot of people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is very unpleasant. However, long term IBS could cause depression or hemorrhoids.
What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. With this issue, the intestines can move food too slowly or too fast. That results in bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea. IBS is closely associated with stress, sleeping disorders, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Taking meds with antibiotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Stress and pressure at school, home, or work
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
- Depression, anxiety, or panic disorder
- Consuming too much
Can IBS be Cured?
There are OTC meds to cope with constipation or diarrhea and people think they are the best treatment. The relief isn't long-lasting. It does not fix the real issue. Anxiety pills might be provided by the physician due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking too much of the meds may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a major improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for those who want to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves indigestion, colic, gas, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves soothes upset digestive tract, gas, and cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS cure.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package