Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more girls than men experiencing IBS. IBS is often related to stress. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, but the condition is very unpleasant. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids will occur.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Scientists agree that IBS occurs because of a neurological issue. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. This problem causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. That leads to constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps. IBS is linked to anxiety, stress, and sleeping disorders.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- The individual has anxiety, panic attacks, or depression
- Large meals
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
Could you treat IBS?
There are OTC meds to deal with constipation or diarrhea and people think they are the best treatment solution. The relief you may feel is not permanent. It's not possible to fix the source of the issue with these medications. Since IBS is strongly connected to anxiety and stress a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals which may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you will see a progressive improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, colic, gas, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effect on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gas production, cramping, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This seed is mainly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package