Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - You'll encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It normally begins in adolescents or young adults. The number of girls having the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is usually related to anxiety. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is very unpleasant. Having said that, long-term IBS may cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does IBS Happen?
Doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's capability to send messages to the intestines. This issue causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. That results in diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation. People with anxiety, insomnia, and stress might develop IBS.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Women encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Taking medications with anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
- If you work too much at home, work, or school
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Stressful activities or major changes in your life
- Anxiety, panic attacks, or depressive disorders
- Large meals
Can you heal IBS?
People most likely go for OTC meds which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. These drugs provide only short term relief. Treating the condition can't be done with such meds. Anxiety pills might be provided by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. Though these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Ensure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice an overall improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gas production, intestinal cramping, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, gas, colic, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS cure.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package