Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the three forms of IBS, such as:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. Young people experience this first. The number of women having the condition is twice as many as men. A lot of people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. The individual having IBS might get hemorrhoids or depression if the condition does not get healed fast.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. Because of the condition, bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea will occur. IBS is associated with stress, sleeping disorders, and anxiety.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Anxiety, panic disorder, or depression
- Big meal consumption
- When you overwork yourself at work, school, or home
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they might trigger the condition
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
Can you cure IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment. The relief you feel is not long term. It does not solve the real problem. Since IBS is strongly related to anxiety and stress a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking a lot of drugs may cause negative effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will notice a symptomatic improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless eBook for people who want to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves dyspepsia, gas, colic, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves gut cramping, soothes irritation, and gas production.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package