Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - You will experience mostly constipation
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. Young people experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. IBS is often related to stress. IBS could be painful, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. Having said that, long term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does IBS Happen?
Based on medical doctors, there may be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. With this issue, the intestines could move food too slowly or too fast. That results in painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating. Individuals with anxiety, stress, and insomnia can get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Panic disorder, anxiety, or depression
- Large meals
- During times there are big adjustments happening in your life
- If you're taking antibiotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Women experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Stress and pressure at home, work, or school
Is there a treatment for IBS?
Individuals most likely go for OTC medications which fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you may feel is not permanent. It's impossible to solve the source of the problem using such meds. Anxiety pills might be provided by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Furthermore, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals which may have dangerous side effects
if taken for long periods.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a definite improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve stomach pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas, cramps, and soothes irritation.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, dyspepsia, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs medicine Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package