Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be experiencing one of the 3 forms of IBS, such as:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - You'll experience mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from IBS. The most common cause of IBS is anxiety. IBS can be painful, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids will develop.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen?
According to doctors, there could be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. Because of the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation can happen. IBS is commonly associated with stress, anxiety, and sleeping disorders.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Panic attacks, depressive disorders, or anxiety
- Eating too much
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Pressure and stress at school, home, or work
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Medications like antibiotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- During times there are big changes happening in your life
Can IBS be Healed?
The very first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for diarrhea or constipation. The relief is not long-lasting. It is impossible to solve the real problem using such meds. Anxiety pills might be given by the doctor due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These medications may alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Additionally, these drugs consist of harsh chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a great improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves colic, indigestion, gas, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effect on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves intestinal cramping, gas, and soothes irritation.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs help Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package