Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. It often begins in teenagers or young adults. The number of women affected by the condition is twice as many as men. The most typical reason for IBS is anxiety. Stomach pain is an issue for those who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. Having said that, long term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
Doctors agree that typically IBS happens due to a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less powerful is the brain's capability to send messages to the intestines. The intestines move food either too quickly or too slow. The individual will experience diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation because of it. People with stress, sleep problems, and anxiety may get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- Girls experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- When you work too much at school, work, or home
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- The individual has panic attacks, anxiety, or depressive disorders
- Consuming too much
- Medications such as antibiotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- During times there are great changes happening in your life
Is there a cure for IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment. The relief is not long-lasting. Curing the condition is not possible with such meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to anxiety and stress a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These drugs might relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals which may have harmful side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a major improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Controling Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, indigestion, dyspepsia, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, diarrhea, and discomfort from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gas, cramping, and soothes irritation.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package