Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You will encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., approximately 15% of the people have experienced IBS. Teenagers experience this first. The number of women having the condition is twice as many as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it doesn't cause organ damage or cancer. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids will occur.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
According to medical doctors, there might be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under strain your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too quickly or too slow. The person will experience constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. IBS is related to stress, sleep problems, and anxiety.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is experienced by the individual
- Big meals
- Women encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Stressful activities or major changes in your life
- When you overwork yourself at home, work, or school
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from person to person)
Can IBS be Cured?
There are OTC meds to cope with constipation or diarrhea and people think they're the best treatment method. The relief you feel isn't permanent. Curing the condition is not possible with such meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Make sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize function of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should see a major improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for those who want to stop this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in digestion of many foods.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves colic, indigestion, gas, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas, cramps, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is used for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package