Natural ibs help
If you suffer from frequent attacks of constipation, diarrhea you're not alone. If your symptoms
occur often around potentially stressful events, you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is very common. Almost 25% of people suffer from it at at any given time. Females are affected more than males.
Instead of an IBS remedy, patients often receive a chemical drug that they will no doubt become dependent on and often still have the same symptoms. Many times, people with IBS spend a lot of money and time looking for help from multiple doctors and technicians. If you are like these sufferes, you might have received some help, but the disease is far from cured. However, there is an IBS medication made of natural plant and herbs available at IBS Bowel website.
There are three types of IBS. The first type is characterized with diarrhea. The second kind comes with painful constipation. The third, and many see as the worst, comes with both constipation and diarrhea. No wonder people are looking for that mythic IBS remedy.
IBS and Stress
Your physician may tell you that Irritable Blowel Syndrome is triggered by stress. This could be stress at work, stress with a relationship, or even some kinds of foods. Because of the food and drink connection, many people do not see stress as the reason. If not treated, IBS can cause bouts of depression and hemorrhoids. With this understanding of the problem, now is the time to understand that there is a natural IBS medication.
Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy
Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine. These all-natural ingredients do not just treat the painful symptoms, but treat the underlying cause. They calm down the neurological system, and help digest food. Doctors that understand that there are cures other than synthetic drugs recommend BAVOLEX as an IBS remedy. If you're suffering and wishing there was an IBS remedy, Bavolex is the answer.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
IBS has already happened to about 15% of the individuals living in the USA. Teenagers experience this first. It affects almost twice as many women as men. IBS is normally associated with nervous tension. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is painful. The person suffering from IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids when the condition does not get cured quickly.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
Based on medical doctors, there may be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too quickly or too slowly. That results in diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation. Those with stress, sleeping disorders, and anxiety may get IBS.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- Girls encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
- Anxiety, depression or panic disorder is experienced by the person
- Large meals
Is there a cure for IBS?
Individuals most probably go for OTC meds which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. It's impossible to solve the problem using such medications. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to treat anxiety. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Taking too much of the meds might cause negative effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will notice a remarkable improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to this painful inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Controling Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, indigestion, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes digestion of meat and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce stomach pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces gas, soothes upset digestive tract, and cramps.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs remedy However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS cure, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package