What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a gastrointestinal disorder. The effects, or symptoms
, of IBS, include the following:
- Constipation - the inability to go to have bowel movements more than three times a week. Stools are hard or lumpy.
- Diarrhea - uncontrollable urges to go to the bathroom, producing loose or watery stools.
- Cramping or stomach pain
- Distended stomach
Researchers have not determined the exact causes of IBS. Some feel that the patient's intestines are very sensitive. In this case, certain things affect or bring on IBS. These include certain foods, alcohol, and caffeine; antibiotics; hormonal changes during a woman's period; stress; and certain bacteria.
Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications
, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
IBS has already occurred to about 15% of the people living in the USA. It normally begins in adolescents or young adults. The number of girls suffering from the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often related to nervous tension. IBS can be painful, but it doesn't damage the bowel or cause cancer. The person experiencing IBS might get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get cured fast.
Why does IBS Occur?
Based on research, there might be a connection between a IBS and neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. If you're under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines can move food too fast or too slowly. Due to the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating can happen. IBS is commonly associated with anxiety, sleep problems, and stress.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is experienced by the person
- Big meals
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- When your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
- When you overwork yourself at school, work, or home
Could you treat IBS?
People most probably opt for OTC meds that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. It's not possible to solve the problem with these meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to anxiety and stress a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These drugs might alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Taking too much of the meds might cause negative effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a noticeable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless eBook for people who want to stop this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and discomfort from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes gas production, gut cramps, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, colic, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package