What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a gastrointestinal disorder. The effects, or symptoms
, of IBS, include the following:
- Constipation - the inability to go to have bowel movements more than three times a week. Stools are hard or lumpy.
- Diarrhea - uncontrollable urges to go to the bathroom, producing loose or watery stools.
- Cramping or stomach pain
- Distended stomach
Researchers have not determined the exact causes of IBS. Some feel that the patient's intestines are very sensitive. In this case, certain things affect or bring on IBS. These include certain foods, alcohol, and caffeine; antibiotics; hormonal changes during a woman's period; stress; and certain bacteria.
Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications
, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 kinds:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. It normally begins in young adults or adolescents. It affects almost two times as many women as men. The most common reason for IBS is anxiety. IBS could be unpleasant, but it does not damage the bowel or cause cancer. Having said that, long term IBS could cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develop?
Doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's capacity to send messages to the intestines. With this problem, the intestines can move food too fast or too slowly. The individual will experience constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. IBS is connected to insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
IBS attacks are triggered by several factors:
- Pressure and stress at school, home, or work
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- The individual has depression, anxiety, or panic disorder
- Medicines like antibiotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- Hormonal adjustments in women during their periods
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
Is there a cure for IBS?
People most likely go for OTC drugs which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. These medicines provide only short term relief. It does not fix the source of the problem. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Make sure you know what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll see an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Nervous stomach, and Stress* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, gas, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effect on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes gut cramps, soothes upset digestive tract, and gas production.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package