What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a gastrointestinal disorder. The effects, or symptoms
, of IBS, include the following:
- Constipation - the inability to go to have bowel movements more than three times a week. Stools are hard or lumpy.
- Diarrhea - uncontrollable urges to go to the bathroom, producing loose or watery stools.
- Cramping or stomach pain
- Distended stomach
Researchers have not determined the exact causes of IBS. Some feel that the patient's intestines are very sensitive. In this case, certain things affect or bring on IBS. These include certain foods, alcohol, and caffeine; antibiotics; hormonal changes during a woman's period; stress; and certain bacteria.
Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications
, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three forms:
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
IBS has already occurred to almost 15% of the individuals residing in the USA. Young adults experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. The most typical cause of IBS is stress. IBS can be unpleasant, but it doesn't damage the bowel or cause cancer. The person struggling with IBS might get hemorrhoids or depression when the condition doesn't get healed quickly.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occurs
Based on physicians, there may be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. The individual will experience diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating because of it. Individuals with stress, anxiety, and sleeping disorders can get IBS.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they might trigger the condition
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Using meds with anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Stressful environment at school, home, or work
- Women encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic attacks is encountered by the person
- Large meals
Can IBS be Cured?
The first thing people commonly do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. These drugs provide only short-term relief. It is impossible to address the underlining problem using such medications. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest meds to treat anxiety. These drugs may relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Taking a lot of drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the harmful ingredients in them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll see a great improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome today.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces soothes irritation, intestinal cramps, and gas.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, dyspepsia, colic, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- What is IBS Diet? One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package