What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet?
There is no known "diet" specifically related to irritable bowel syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
Some of these symptoms
can include gas, bloating, and diarrhea. By eliminating culprit foods which can cause the symptoms specific to your irritable bowel syndrome, you can alleviate the unwanted pain and discomfort which is associated with irritable bowel syndrome or at least some of it.
One important thing to remember, however, is that before eliminating an entire food group, one should check with a dietary professional for recommendations regarding replacement food alternatives beforehand.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three forms:
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
In the U.S., around 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. It usually begins in young adults or teenagers. The number of women affected by the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often connected with stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. However, long-term IBS can cause hemorrhoids or depression.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Based on doctors, there may be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. That leads to constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea. IBS is related to stress, sleep problems, and anxiety.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- During times there are great changes happening in your life
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they may trigger the condition
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is experienced by the individual
- Large meals
- Medicines such as anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Stress and pressure at school, work, or home
Could you cure IBS?
The very first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or constipation. The relief is not long-lasting. It is not possible to solve the real issue using such medications. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to manage anxiety. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Be sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what disadvantages you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A priceless eBook for those who want to stop this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Controling Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, colic, indigestion, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in proper digestion of many foods.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce stomach pain, urgency from IBS, and diarrhea. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint relieves gas, cramps, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (ibs) Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Flare Up? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS cure, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- Natural ibs remedy Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package