What is IBS with Constipation?
IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive. As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, such as gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach
IBS-C, or IBS with constipation
, is the condition in which the patient suffers from chronic constipation. The patient may go to the bathroom less than three times a week. He or she may produce hard or lumpy stools at least 25% of the time. Or their stools may be watery less than 25% of the time.
Constipation is often accompanied by stomach pain for IBS patients. The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon. Doctors can treat IBS-C with medication
. However, many people prefer natural products such as Bavolex.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - You will encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. This condition starts mostly in adolescents. It affects almost two times as many women as men. The most common reason for IBS is anxiety. There has been no known IBS cases that damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is distressing. However, long-term IBS can cause hemorrhoids or depression.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
Doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. If you are under strain your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. Due to the condition, constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps will occur. Those with sleep problems, stress, and anxiety can develop IBS.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Panic disorder, depression, or anxiety
- Consuming too much
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they might trigger the condition
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Taking medications with antibiotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- If you work too much at school, work, or home
Can IBS be Cured?
The first thing people commonly do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. These drugs provide only short-term relief. Treating the condition can't be done with such meds. Anxiety pills might be provided by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. These medicines may alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Taking too much of the drugs might cause negative effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a major improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to stop IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for those who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces soothes upset digestive tract, gas, and gut cramps.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, colic, dyspepsia, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
- IBS Symptoms Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What's Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes ultra sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package