What is Spastic Colon?
Spastic colon sounds awfully unpleasant, and it definitely can be. Actually, spastic colon is often used as another name for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea
and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation. Imagine your hand opening and closing quickly and without your control, and you have an idea of how spastic colon works. The condition keeps the intestine and the bowels from properly working, leaving the sufferer feeling bloated, weak and otherwise miserable.
While spastic colon is often used interchangeably with IBS, the two are not always identical. Spastic colon can sometimes be caused by a virus or the use of antibiotics. If this is the case, the condition is typically resolved within a matter of months. IBS-related spastic colon, however, tends to be long-term and requires some form of treatment and lifestyle changes to alleviate the pain and discomfort.
Some people are likelier than others to suffer from spastic colon. Women are especially at risk, especially young women. Stress--at home, at work, in a relationship and in a variety of other circumstances--is also a major factor. Certain foods can trigger spastic colon, as can anxiety or depression.
How to Find out if You Have a Spastic Colon
The best way to determine if you have spastic colon is to see your doctor. He or she will ask you questions such as when your symptoms
started, their intensity and when they tend to ease and worsen. Based on your answers, the doctor will be able to make a clear diagnosis of spastic colon.
Once a diagnosis has been made, it's time to take action. Fortunately, this is not a life-threatening illness, and it can be controlled through diet, stress reduction and medicine
. Many people find avoiding certain foods and adding fiber to their diet to be helpful. Finding ways to minimize anxiety is also important in successfully managing spastic colon/IBS. Taking charge of your health and well-being will put you on the fast track to feeling better and getting back to an active and happy lifestyle.
When it comes to help for spastic colon, Bavolex offers gentle and natural relief. Using healthy ingredients found in nature, Bavolex can help stop diarrhea, constipation, cramps and gas; improve digestion; calm the nervous system; and reduce stressful and anxious feelings.*
Bavolex also balances the contractions of the intestine muscles, or spastic colon.*
Bavolex's natural ingredients work with the body to relieve IBS symptoms
. Lemon balm helps to reduce indigestion and gas. Camomile helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Fennel seed helps to reduce intestinal spasms. Together with other soothing extracts, these ingredients are beneficial for anyone suffering from spastic colon also known as IBS.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 forms of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
IBS already has happened to almost 15% of the individuals living in the USA. It normally begins in teenagers or young adults. There is 50% more women than men having this condition. IBS is normally related to anxiety. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. The individual experiencing IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids if the condition doesn't get healed quickly.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen?
Doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under strain your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. With this problem, the intestines can move food too quickly or too slowly. The individual will experience painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating because of it. People with stress, anxiety, and insomnia might get IBS.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Trigger foods depend on an individual and they might trigger the condition
- Medications such as anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- The person has anxiety, depression, or panic attacks
- Big meals
- If you work too much at work, home, or school
- Monthly period of women who've been experiencing changes in hormones
Could you cure IBS?
There are OTC meds to deal with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment method. The relief isn't long-lasting. It does not fix the problem. Since IBS is strongly related to anxiety and stress a doctor may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking too much of the meds may cause negative effects on one's health
, so make sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce spastic colon symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will see a great improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce spastic colon symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop spastic colon attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address spastic colon symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and discomfort from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes cramps, gas production, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, indigestion, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
The papaya plant contains this enzyme which helps digestion by converting proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package