What is Spastic Colon?
Spastic colon sounds awfully unpleasant, and it definitely can be. Actually, spastic colon is often used as another name for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea
and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation. Imagine your hand opening and closing quickly and without your control, and you have an idea of how spastic colon works. The condition keeps the intestine and the bowels from properly working, leaving the sufferer feeling bloated, weak and otherwise miserable.
While spastic colon is often used interchangeably with IBS, the two are not always identical. Spastic colon can sometimes be caused by a virus or the use of antibiotics. If this is the case, the condition is typically resolved within a matter of months. IBS-related spastic colon, however, tends to be long-term and requires some form of treatment and lifestyle changes to alleviate the pain and discomfort.
Some people are likelier than others to suffer from spastic colon. Women are especially at risk, especially young women. Stress--at home, at work, in a relationship and in a variety of other circumstances--is also a major factor. Certain foods can trigger spastic colon, as can anxiety or depression.
How to Find out if You Have a Spastic Colon
The best way to determine if you have spastic colon is to see your doctor. He or she will ask you questions such as when your symptoms
started, their intensity and when they tend to ease and worsen. Based on your answers, the doctor
will be able to make a clear diagnosis of spastic colon.
Once a diagnosis has been made, it's time to take action. Fortunately, this is not a life-threatening illness, and it can be controlled through diet, stress reduction and medicine
. Many people find avoiding certain foods and adding fiber to their diet to be helpful. Finding ways to minimize anxiety is also important in successfully managing spastic colon/IBS. Taking charge of your health and well-being will put you on the fast track to feeling better and getting back to an active and happy lifestyle.
When it comes to help for spastic colon, Bavolex offers gentle and natural relief. Using healthy ingredients found in nature, Bavolex can help stop diarrhea, constipation, cramps and gas; improve digestion; calm the nervous system; and reduce stressful and anxious feelings.*
Bavolex also balances the contractions of the intestine muscles, or spastic colon.*
Bavolex's natural ingredients work with the body to relieve IBS symptoms. Lemon balm helps to reduce indigestion and gas. Camomile helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Fennel seed helps to reduce intestinal spasms. Together with other soothing extracts, these ingredients are beneficial for anyone suffering from spastic colon also known as IBS.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. It often begins in young adults or teenagers. There is 50% more girls than men having this issue. A lot of people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. However, long-term IBS may cause depression or hemorrhoids.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occurs
Medical doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. When the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. That results in constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps. IBS is related to anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- The person has depressive disorders, anxiety, or panic disorder
- Large meal consumption
- If you work too much at home, work, or school
- Taking meds with antibiotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- During times there are big adjustments occurring in your life
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
Can IBS be Treated?
People most probably go for OTC drugs which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief you may feel isn't permanent. It's not possible to solve the real problem using such meds. Anxiety pills might be given by the physician due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These medicines may relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. Ensure you know what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce spastic colon symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of spastic colon.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop spastic colon attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless eBook for people who want to stop this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address spastic colon symptoms from several angles *
- Reducing Stress, Anxiety, and Nervous stomach* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Regulating Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, gas, dyspepsia, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce stomach pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces soothes upset digestive tract, cramping, and gas.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package