What is Spastic Colon?
Spastic colon sounds awfully unpleasant, and it definitely can be. Actually, spastic colon is often used as another name for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea
and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation. Imagine your hand opening and closing quickly and without your control, and you have an idea of how spastic colon works. The condition keeps the intestine and the bowels from properly working, leaving the sufferer feeling bloated, weak and otherwise miserable.
While spastic colon is often used interchangeably with IBS, the two are not always identical. Spastic colon can sometimes be caused by a virus or the use of antibiotics. If this is the case, the condition is typically resolved within a matter of months. IBS-related spastic colon, however, tends to be long-term and requires some form of treatment and lifestyle changes to alleviate the pain and discomfort.
Some people are likelier than others to suffer from spastic colon. Women are especially at risk, especially young women. Stress--at home, at work, in a relationship and in a variety of other circumstances--is also a major factor. Certain foods can trigger spastic colon, as can anxiety or depression.
How to Find out if You Have a Spastic Colon
The best way to determine if you have spastic colon is to see your doctor. He or she will ask you questions such as when your symptoms
started, their intensity and when they tend to ease and worsen. Based on your answers, the doctor will be able to make a clear diagnosis of spastic colon.
Once a diagnosis has been made, it's time to take action. Fortunately, this is not a life-threatening illness, and it can be controlled through diet, stress reduction and medicine
. Many people find avoiding certain foods and adding fiber to their diet to be helpful. Finding ways to minimize anxiety is also important in successfully managing spastic colon/IBS. Taking charge of your health and well-being will put you on the fast track to feeling better and getting back to an active and happy lifestyle.
When it comes to help for spastic colon, Bavolex offers gentle and natural relief. Using healthy ingredients found in nature, Bavolex can help stop diarrhea, constipation, cramps and gas; improve digestion; calm the nervous system; and reduce stressful and anxious feelings.*
Bavolex also balances the contractions of the intestine muscles, or spastic colon.*
Bavolex's natural ingredients work with the body to relieve IBS symptoms. Lemon balm helps to reduce indigestion and gas. Camomile helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Fennel seed helps to reduce intestinal spasms. Together with other soothing extracts, these ingredients are beneficial for anyone suffering from spastic colon also known as IBS.*
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three types of IBS:
- IBS-D - You will encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. There is 50% more ladies than men having this issue. IBS is usually related to anxiety. IBS could be unpleasant, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. The individual experiencing IBS may get hemorrhoids or depression if the condition does not get cured quickly.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors agree that typically IBS develops because of a neurological problem. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. With this issue, the intestines may move food too fast or too slowly. That leads to painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating. IBS is linked to anxiety, stress, and sleeping disorders.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more aspects:
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they can trigger the condition
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Drinking coffee and alcohol
- During times there are big adjustments occurring in your life
- The individual has anxiety, panic disorder, or depression
- Large meal consumption
- Pressure and stress at work, school, or home
Is there a treatment for IBS?
Individuals most likely go for OTC drugs that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. It doesn't address the real issue. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to control anxiety. There are individuals who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking too much of the meds may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce spastic colon symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will see a definite improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control spastic colon symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop spastic colon attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop spastic colon today.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address spastic colon symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, indigestion, gas, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase aids digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce urgency from IBS, stomach pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gut cramps, soothes irritation, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Fatigue? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does IBS Occur? One is that the brain is sending out signals to the colon, causing the intestines to either squeeze too quickly, causing diarrhea, or squeeze too slowly, causing constipation.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package