Why Does IBS Cause Nausea?
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is an abnormality of the gastrointestinal system. The typical symptoms
are constipation, diarrhea, bloating, cramps, and pain. Nausea is sometimes associated with IBS.
A study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea. One theory is that eating certain foods can bring about nausea
in IBS patients. Another theory is that medications taken for IBS (or by IBS patients ) can bring about nausea. Examples of such medicines
include lubiprostone, antibiotics, antidepressants, aspirin, narcotics, or birth control pills. Another line of thought is that the nausea is not associated with IBS but might be the result of other conditions the IBS patient has. Examples are GERD
, migraines, or heartburn.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three forms:
- IBS-A - You'll endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. Teenagers experience this first. There is 50% more girls than men experiencing this issue. Many people who have IBS are under stress. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause organ damage or cancer. Having said that, long-term IBS could cause hemorrhoids or depression.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happens
Based on doctors, there could be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under strain your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too quickly or too slow. The individual will suffer from painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating because of it. Individuals with insomnia, anxiety, and stress might get IBS.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- During times there are big adjustments happening in your life
- The person has depressive disorders, anxiety, or panic disorder
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they may trigger the condition
- When you overwork yourself at school, work, or home
- Taking medications with anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
Is there a treatment for IBS?
People most probably opt for OTC drugs that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief is not long-lasting. Curing the condition can't be done with such meds. With IBS being linked to anxiety and stress, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to control anxiety. These medications might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Taking too much of the drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you are informed about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with enzymes, herbs, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice an improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for those who want to stop this painful inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Gas, and Bloating* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, papain, and pancreatin
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, discomfort from IBS, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves soothes irritation, intestinal cramps, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, indigestion, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Is There Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS Symptoms IBS is a disorder that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? One is constipation, often accompanied by stomach pain, bloating, infrequent bowel movements, and lumpy or hard stools.
- What Does IBS Feel Like? IBS, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- How to Fix Ibs? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package