How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a gastrointestinal disorder. Symptoms
include constipation, diarrhea, a combination of both, stomach pain, and cramping. Doctors are unsure about the exact causes of IBS but it's related to high levels of anxiety and stress.
One idea is that the patient's intestines are sensitive. In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed). IBS very often starts when a patient has to deal with a stressful situation or has a higher level of anxiety. Also, women may suffer symptoms if their bodies undergo hormonal changes during menstruation. Some people may react to antibiotics and IBS may begin after a course of antibiotics.
can also start due to an infection in the digestive system. Salmonella is suspected. Genetics is also a possible cause. Treatment for IBS usually consists of over the counter or prescription medications
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - You will experience mostly constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
Roughly 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. It usually starts in teenagers or young adults. The number of women having the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is usually related to anxiety. There has been no known IBS cases which caused cancer or damaged the gut, but the condition is distressing. Having said that, long-term IBS may cause hemorrhoids or depression.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
According to clinical research, there may be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you are under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. This issue causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too slowly or too fast. The person will suffer from constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. Individuals with stress, anxiety, and insomnia can get IBS.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- Anxiety, depression or panic attacks is encountered by the individual
- Big meals
- If you are taking antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Stressful environment at work, home, or school
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
Can you treat IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they're the best treatment method. These drugs provide only short-term relief. It is impossible to address the underlining problem using such medications. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medicines might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these medications. Taking too much of the meds might cause negative effects on one's health
, so be sure you are informed about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll notice a significant improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks forever.
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to Irritable Bowel Syndrome right now.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, bromelain, and pancreatin
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve abdominal pain, diarrhea, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces soothes irritation, gas production, and gut cramping.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves colic, indigestion, gas, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is beneficial for reducing infant abdominal pains.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs relief Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package