How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start?
Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a gastrointestinal disorder. Symptoms
include constipation, diarrhea, a combination of both, stomach pain, and cramping. Doctors are unsure about the exact causes of IBS but it's related to high levels of anxiety and stress.
One idea is that the patient's intestines are sensitive. In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed). IBS very often starts when a patient has to deal with a stressful situation or has a higher level of anxiety. Also, women may suffer symptoms if their bodies undergo hormonal changes during menstruation. Some people may react to antibiotics and IBS may begin after a course of antibiotics.
IBS symptoms can also start due to an infection in the digestive system. Salmonella is suspected. Genetics is also a possible cause. Treatment for IBS usually consists of over the counter or prescription medications
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - You'll experience mostly constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
IBS has already occurred to about 15% of the individuals residing in the USA. It usually begins in teenagers or young adults. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from IBS. IBS is usually connected with nervous tension. Stomach pain is a problem for people who have IBS but it doesn't cause organ damage or cancer. The person suffering from IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids when the condition does not get healed fast.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Develops
According to doctors, there could be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. When the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. With this problem, the intestines may move food too slowly or too quickly. The person will experience constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. IBS is commonly associated with stress, insomnia, and anxiety.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- The person has depressive disorders, anxiety, or panic disorder
- Consuming too much
- Taking meds with anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- Monthly period of women who have been experiencing changes in hormones
- Stressful environment at home, work, or school
Can IBS be Cured?
Individuals most probably go for OTC meds which fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. Healing the condition can't be done with such meds. Anxiety pills might be given by the doctor due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These medicines may alleviate IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Additionally, these drugs contain harsh synthetic chemicals that may have dangerous side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Improve digestion *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a definite improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, stress reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
A priceless information for anyone who wants to stop this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which aids digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves dyspepsia, indigestion, colic, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a calming function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes gas production, cramping, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two controlled trials concluded that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of intestinal linings.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- What Are Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome is an abnormal condition of the gastrointestinal system.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diet? Irritable bowel syndrome diet can more be described as the process of eliminating certain foods from your eating regimen which can be considered culprits of bringing on symptoms that are associated with Irritable bowel syndrome itself.
- How to Help Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome go Away? Just about everything factor relating to the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is dependent on the individual patient.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes super sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- How to Cure Spastic Colon Spastic colon specifically refers to the muscles in the small and large intestines and how they can contract uncontrollably, leading to cramps and diarrhea or constipation.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- Natural ibs cure Improve Digestion Bavolex supplement uses all-natural ingredients such as peppermint, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, for natural IBS relief.
- What Are IBS Symptoms? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Why Does IBS Cause Nausea? study conducted in 2014 determined that 38 percent of female and 27 percent of male patients with IBS suffered from nausea.
- When Does IBS Start? A diagnosis of IBS is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package