Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome
) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation
and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be experiencing one of the three forms of IBS:
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
In the U.S., about 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It normally starts in young adults or teenagers. The number of women having the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is often associated with anxiety. There has been no known IBS cases that caused cancer or damaged the gut, however the condition is distressing. Having said that, long-term IBS can cause depression or hemorrhoids.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Medical doctors think that IBS may be caused by a neurological issue. The brain sends messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you're under strain your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. The individual will experience constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. IBS is closely associated with stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more aspects:
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- The person has depressive disorders, panic attacks, or anxiety
- Large meal consumption
- Pressure and stress at home, school, or work
- Girls encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual cycle
- If your life makes a turn for a major reasons
- The condition might be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
Could you heal IBS?
People most probably opt for OTC medications that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you feel is not long term. It doesn't fix the issue. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the experts have a reason to suggest meds to manage anxiety. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking too much of the drugs might cause negative effects on one's health
, so be sure you know all about the harmful ingredients in them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is an herbal supplement formulated with herbs, enzymes, and plants to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see an improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A must-read for those who want to put an end to this painful inconvenience.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, ginger, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of caraway and peppermint led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve discomfort from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint relieves gas production, soothes upset digestive tract, and cramps.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, amylase, and trypsin.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore helps to digest many foods.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, indigestion, and colic, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS cure.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package