Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation
and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics
. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three forms of IBS:
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point in their lives. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. It affects almost twice as many women as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases which damaged the gut or caused cancer, but the condition is distressing. The individual experiencing IBS may get hemorrhoids or depression if the condition does not get healed quickly.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors agree that typically IBS happens because of a neurological issue. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. With this issue, the intestines may move food too fast or too slowly. The individual will suffer from bloating and constipation or painful cramps and diarrhea because of it. IBS is related to anxiety, sleeping disorders, and stress.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Stressful events or changes in your life
- Panic disorder, anxiety, or depressive disorders
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they can trigger the condition
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Frequent drinking drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- When you work too much at work, home, or school
- Girls experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
Is there a cure for IBS?
Individuals most probably opt for OTC medications which fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief is not long-lasting. Curing the condition can't be done with such meds. Anxiety pills might be given by the physician due to the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety attacks. Although these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Be sure you know exactly what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what side effects you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex daily and follow the tips in our eBook, you should see a notable improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of IBS attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Discover your IBS triggers
A must-read for people who want to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in several ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and urgency from IBS. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes soothes upset digestive tract, gut cramping, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for PMS. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract and helps digestion.
It relieves gas, indigestion, colic, and dyspepsia, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
This seed is used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is used for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, lipase, and trypsin.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods properly.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It promotes and maintains proper digestion of meat and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS cure.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package