Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics
. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has 3 forms:
- IBS-A - You will encounter both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You'll encounter mostly diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
Approximately 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some point. It normally starts in adolescents or young adults. It affects almost two times as many women as men. Most people who have IBS are under stress. There has been no known IBS cases which damaged the gut or caused cancer, however the condition is very unpleasant. Having said that, long term IBS may cause depression or hemorrhoids.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
Physicians agree that IBS occurs because of a neurological issue. Signals are sent between the brain and intestines. If you're under strain your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines could move food too fast or too slowly. That leads to bloating and constipation or diarrhea and painful cramps. Those with anxiety, sleep problems, and stress can get IBS.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Stress and pressure at home, school, or work
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this varies from person to person)
- The individual has depression, anxiety, or panic attacks
- Large meals
- During times there are big changes occurring in your life
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- Using medications with antibiotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
Is there a treatment for IBS?
The very first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for constipation or diarrhea. The relief isn't long-lasting. It is impossible to solve the issue with these meds. Anxiety pills may be given by the doctor because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some people develop dependence. Taking a lot of drugs may cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you are informed about the meds.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of plants, herbs, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you'll notice a considerable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, diet, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Discover your IBS triggers
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from multiple angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme mix therefore helps to digest many foods properly.
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, dyspepsia, indigestion, and colic, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of intestinal linings.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint minimizes gas production, intestinal cramps, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs remedy Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package