Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. This condition starts mostly in teenagers. The number of women having the condition is twice as many as men. The most common reason for IBS is stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it does not cause cancer or damage the bowel. If left untreated, depression or hemorrhoids will occur.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
Doctors agree that typically IBS occurs due to a neurological problem. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. The more stressful an individual is, the less efficient is the brain's ability to send messages to the intestines. This problem causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too quickly. Due to the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating may occur. IBS is associated with sleeping disorders, anxiety, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following reasons:
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Stressful activities or changes in your life
- Stressful environment at school, home, or work
- Monthly period of women who've been having changes in hormones
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from individual to individual)
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic attacks is experienced by the individual
- Big meal consumption
Is there a treatment for IBS?
Individuals most likely go for OTC medications which fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief isn't long-lasting. It's not possible to solve the issue using such meds. With IBS being linked to stress and anxiety, the professionals have a reason to suggest medications to manage anxiety. There are people who become drug dependent on these drugs even after the IBS is gone. Taking too much of the medications may cause negative effects on one's health
, so be sure you are informed about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew long time ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of herbs, plants, and enzymes to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will notice a great improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to get rid of IBS attacks .
These tips cover ways to prevent an IBS attack, diet, and stress reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience today.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in multiple ways *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Stress, and Anxiety* - lemon balm, 5-HTP, and camomile
- Regulating Gut functions, Bloating, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - papain, pancreatin, and bromelain
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, abdominal pain, and urgency from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces soothes irritation, intestinal cramping, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve heartburn and an upset stomach.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also used for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves gas, colic, dyspepsia, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be useful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Lipase aids digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural ibs medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS remedy, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medication.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package