Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics
. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
IBS has three kinds:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
- IBS-A - You'll encounter both diarrhea and constipation
About 15% of the U.S. population has IBS at some stage. This condition begins mostly in adolescents. It affects almost twice as many women as men. IBS is usually related to anxiety. IBS could be painful, but it doesn't cause cancer or damage the bowel. The person struggling with IBS may get depression or hemorrhoids when the condition doesn't get better quickly.
The Reasons Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happens
Based on research, there might be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. When the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too quickly. Due to the condition, painful cramps and diarrhea or constipation and bloating may occur. Individuals with anxiety, stress, and insomnia could get IBS.
The following aspects affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Stressful events or major changes in your life
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Girls encountering changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Stressful environment at home, school, or work
- The individual has anxiety, panic disorder, or depression
- Large meals
- If you're taking anti-biotics
- Caffeinated drinks and alcohol
Is there a treatment for IBS?
The first thing individuals normally do is to get over-the-counter medications for constipation or diarrhea. These medicines provide only short term relief. It does not address the source of the issue. Anxiety pills may be given by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. Although these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Ensure you know what chemicals are in the drug, so you know what drawbacks you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a great improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of IBS attacks .
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Bavolex today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to this embarrassing inconvenience.
Order Bavolex and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - camomile, lemon balm, and 5-HTP
- Controling Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - ginger, caraway seed, and peppermint
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - bromelain, pancreatin, and papain
is an herb from the mint family, often taken after a meal. It helps reduce indigestion and gas. Lemon balm is used in Europe as a mild sedative and for nervous tension and insomnia.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce discomfort from IBS, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces gas production, gut cramping, and soothes irritation.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for medicinal purposes.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, dyspepsia, gas, and indigestion, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of the intestinal lining.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS remedy.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package