Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics
. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You may be experiencing one of the 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-D - Dominant symptom is diarrhea
- IBS-C - You'll encounter mostly constipation
- IBS-A - Symptoms alternate between diarrhea and constipation
IBS has already happened to almost 15% of the people in the USA. Young people experience this first. It affects almost two times as many women as men. IBS is usually related to anxiety. IBS could be painful, but it does not damage the bowel or cause cancer. The individual having IBS may get hemorrhoids or depression when the condition doesn't get cured quickly.
What Can Cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
According to physicians, there could be a connection between a neurological problem and IBS. Signals are sent between the brain and the guy. When the individual is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too slow or too fast. Due to the condition, constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps will occur. IBS is commonly associated with anxiety, sleep problems, and stress.
IBS attacks are triggered by several factors:
- If your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
- The person has depressive disorders, anxiety, or panic disorder
- Large meal consumption
- Using medications with anti-biotics
- Drinking caffeinated drinks and alcohol
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this differs from person to person)
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- Stressful environment at work, school, or home
Is there a cure for IBS?
The very first thing people normally do is to get over-the-counter medicines for constipation or diarrhea. These medicines provide only short-term relief. It is impossible to address the underlining issue with these medications. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Even though these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. In addition, these drugs contain harsh chemicals which may have unsafe side effects
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of enzymes, plants, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Improve digestion *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a significant improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is extremely important for us. Bavolex™ contains natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex every day since 2009, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement formulated with natural extracts and enzymes to help control symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover diet, stress reduction, and ways to prevent an IBS attack.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
A priceless information for people who want to stop IBS right now.
Order Bavolex and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Controling Gas, Bloating, and Gut functions* - peppermint, caraway seed, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves anxiety and stress.
Research suggests that chamomile regulates contractions of the smooth muscles of the small intestine, which regulates the speed of digestion.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
This seed is often used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a great reduction of IBS symptoms.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, abdominal pain, and discomfort from IBS. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces gut cramps, gas, and soothes irritation.
Two clinical trials show that peppermint can relieve IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves indigestion, colic, dyspepsia, and gas, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to reduce intestinal spasms and increase motility of the small intestine.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be beneficial for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome remedy However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medication, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medication, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package