Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
You might be encountering one of the 3 types of IBS, such as:
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-D - Most probably to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will endure both diarrhea and constipation
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the individuals have experienced IBS. This condition begins mostly in teenagers. There is 50% more ladies than men suffering from this issue. IBS is normally associated with anxiety. Stomach pain is an issue for people who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression can occur.
The Reasons IBS Occurs
According to medical doctors, there may be a connection between a neurological issue and IBS. The intestines get messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under strain your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. With this issue, the intestines will move food too quickly or too slowly. That results in constipation and bloating or painful cramps and diarrhea. IBS is connected to insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
The IBS is attributed to the following factors:
- If you're taking antibiotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- Anxiety, depressive disorders or panic disorder is experienced by the individual
- Large meals
- Pressure and stress at work, school, or home
- Trigger foods depend on a person and they may trigger the condition
- When your life makes a turn for a significant reasons
Can IBS be Treated?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment solution. The relief isn't long-lasting. It's impossible to address the underlining issue with these medications. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a physician may prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. These medications might relieve IBS, but there is a risk of becoming dependent on these medicines. Taking too much of the meds might cause unwanted effects on one's health
, so be sure you are informed about the drugs.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our grandparents already knew: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you will see a rapid improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are using blood thinning medication or antidepressants.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with natural extracts and enzymes to help control IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop IBS attacks forever.
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
A must-read for those who want to stop IBS.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary blend to address IBS symptoms from 3 different angles *
- Reducing Nervous stomach, Anxiety, and Stress* - lemon balm, camomile, and 5-HTP
- Regulating Bloating, Gut functions, and Gas* - peppermint, ginger, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
The papaya plant contains papain enzyme which helps digestion by breaking down proteins to amino-acids. It also helps against heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve urgency from IBS, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming action on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint reduces gas production, intestinal cramping, and soothes upset digestive tract.
Two controlled trials show that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed this finding.*
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
helps digestion and relieves the smooth muscle lining of the digestive tract.
It relieves indigestion, colic, dyspepsia, and gas, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes trypsin, lipase, and amylase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Amylase helps digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats.
Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in digestion of many foods.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is beneficial in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing vomiting and nausea.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This natural herb regulates and calms the digestive system, and helps with nervous digestive upsets and diarrhea.
It helps relieve anxiety and stress.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
The German Commission E recognizes lemon balm for treating nervous disturbances of sleep and functional gastrointestinal disorders. Studies suggest that lemon balm extract protects the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also beneficial for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
It maintains and promotes digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain helps reduce inflammation of intestinal linings.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS cure, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement contains natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package