Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are three kinds of IBS:
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-A - You will suffer from both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-C - Most likely to cause constipation
IBS has already occurred to nearly 15% of the individuals in the USA. It normally starts in adolescents or young adults. The number of girls affected by the condition is twice as many as men. IBS is normally related to stress. Stomach pain is a problem for people who have IBS but it does not cause cancer or organ damage. If left untreated, hemorrhoids or depression may develop.
Why does IBS Develop?
Medical doctors think that IBS might be caused by a neurological problem. The intestines receive messages from the brain, while they send impulses back. If you're under stress your brain fires either too many or too few signals to intestine muscles. This issue causes the intestine muscles to move food through the intestines too slowly or too quickly. Because of the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or bloating and constipation may occur. People with anxiety, stress, and sleeping disorders could develop IBS.
IBS attacks are triggered by several aspects:
- When you work too much at home, school, or work
- Eating of certain trigger foods (this varies from person to person)
- Panic attacks, anxiety, or depressive disorders
- Large meal consumption
- Hormonal changes in women during their periods
- During times there are great changes happening in your life
- If you are taking anti-biotics
- Drinking alcohol and coffee
Is there a cure for IBS?
There are OTC meds to cope with diarrhea or constipation and people think they are the best treatment. The relief is not long-lasting. Curing the condition can't be done with such meds. Since IBS is strongly connected to stress and anxiety a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Though these may somewhat help IBS, many people develop dependence. Ensure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what disadvantages you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our ancestors already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the intestines. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made out of plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, reduce feelings of stress and support healthy digestion.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Improve digestion *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Bavolex as directed, you should notice a substantial improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our #1 priority. Bavolex™ contains natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Bavolex each day since 2009, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Bavolex products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Bavolex if you are using antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement formulated with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of IBS attacks for good.
These tips cover diet, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and stress reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to IBS.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress, and Nervous stomach* - 5-HTP, lemon balm, and camomile
- Controling Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. It is helpful for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
They are known to have a positive effect on the muscles in the digestive system. Ginger is helpful in reducing cramps and stimulating digestion.
The British Journal of Anesthesia reviewed six clinical trials and concluded that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, indigestion, gas, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is useful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
||PEPPERMINT helps relieve diarrhea, discomfort from IBS, and stomach pain. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing function on the intestinal tract and stomach. Peppermint minimizes soothes irritation, cramps, and gas.
Two clinical trials concluded that peppermint relieves IBS symptoms
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is useful for IBS.*
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by converting proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain helps counteract inflammation of the intestinal lining.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of lipase, trypsin, and amylase.
Lipase helps digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
The Pancreatin enzyme mix is very beneficial in proper digestion of many foods.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is responsible for regulating the speed with which food travels through intestines and is also known for regulating mood.
5-HTP helps stop anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP may help reduce depression.*
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome remedy However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs medicine However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS medicine, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package