Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain?
People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain. This is a type of pain that does not occur at the source (for example at the lower back
). In this case, constipation, gas, or bloated condition associated with IBS is causing back pain.
Treatment may consist of relieving IBS symptoms
and thus getting rid of the cause of back pain. Such treatment may include medication
that can relieve constipation and gas. Probiotics may have some effect on bloating and pain. Probiotics are available at a pharmacy.
Yogurt is also a source of probiotics. Some other therapies include relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing and muscle relaxation. Another approach is cognitive recognition. A third approach is an acupuncture. Another approach is exercise and relaxation.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 types of IBS:
- IBS-C - Most probably to cause constipation
- IBS-A - You'll experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - You will encounter mostly diarrhea
In the U.S., around 15% of the people have experienced IBS. It often starts in teenagers or young adults. The number of women suffering from the condition is twice as many as men. The most common reason for IBS is anxiety. Stomach pain is a problem for those who have IBS but it doesn't cause cancer or organ damage. Having said that, long term IBS may cause depression or hemorrhoids.
Why does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur?
According to medical doctors, there may be a connection between a IBS and neurological problem. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If the person is stressed, the brain's performance affects the movements of the intestines. The intestines move food either too fast or too slow. The individual will experience constipation and bloating or diarrhea and painful cramps because of it. Those with sleeping disorders, anxiety, and stress may develop IBS.
IBS attacks are triggered by one or more aspects:
- If you work too much at school, work, or home
- Monthly period of women who have been having changes in hormones
- Using medications with antibiotics
- Frequent consumption of alcohol or drinks with caffeine
- Stressful events or changes in your life
- Consumption of certain trigger foods (this varies from individual to individual)
- Depression, panic attacks, or anxiety
- Big meals
Is there a cure for IBS?
Individuals most probably go for OTC meds that fix constipation or diarrhea but only temporarily. The relief is not long-lasting. It is impossible to solve the source of the problem with these medications. Anxiety pills might be given by the physician because of the connection of IBS to stress and anxiety disorders. These medicines might relieve IBS, but there's a risk of becoming dependent on these drugs. Ensure you know exactly what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what disadvantages you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The key ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. Recent clinical trials confirmed what our great-grandparents already knew for hundreds of years: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more beneficial ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement formulated with plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Stop gas and painful cramps *
- Calm down the nervous system *
- Stop constipation and diarrhea *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of stress and anxiety *
- Normalize contractions of intestines *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a remarkable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Bavolex
Product safety is our top priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a dietary supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce symptoms of IBS.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop IBS attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Stop symptoms with exercise and diet
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for anyone who wants to stop this painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines plant extracts and enzymes into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - camomile, 5-HTP, and lemon balm
- Regulating Gas, Gut functions, and Bloating* - ginger, peppermint, and caraway seed
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, papain, and bromelain
is a digestive enzyme that is made up of the enzymes amylase, trypsin, and lipase.
Amylase aids digest carbohydrates. Lipase helps digest fats. Tripsin aids in the digestion of proteins.
Pancreatin enzyme complex is very helpful in proper digestion of many foods.
is found in the papaya plant. It aids digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for chronic diarrhea and heartburn.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the African plant Griffonia Simplicifolia.
This natural amino acid is converted by the body into the neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps reduce anxiety.
It’s also helpful for premenstrual syndrome. Three clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP helps reduce depression.*
This seed is commonly used in rye breads. Two clinical trials showed that combining it with peppermint has resulted in a significant reduction of IBS symptoms.
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves colic, gas, dyspepsia, and indigestion, and also reduces intestinal spasms. Oil from fennel has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials showed fennel to be helpful for reducing abdominal pain in infants.
Originating in Asia, it has been used for thousands of years for healing.
Oleoresin compounds in ginger are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in reducing painful cramps and stimulating digestion.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce abdominal pain, discomfort from IBS, and diarrhea. Methyl salicylate and menthol are the main active ingredients in peppermint, and have a calming action on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces cramps, soothes irritation, and gas production.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is beneficial for IBS.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. It is beneficial for diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It helps relieve stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
This enzyme breaks down proteins and is found in pineapples.
Bromelain helps maintains and promotes proper digestion of meat and may relieve symptoms of stomach upset or heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of intestinal linings.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Natural irritable Bowel Syndrome remedy However, when they go to their doctor hoping that this visit will yield an IBS relief, they usually receive a long drawn out dissertation on the history of the disease, a few over the counter stomach ache medicines that might help, and a prescription for an anti-anxiety medicine.
- When Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? A diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is made when a person presents the symptoms of IBS for at least three days a month over a period of three months or longer.
- How to Cure Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes very sensitive, causing gastrointestinal issues, such as constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Happen? Irritable bowel syndrome refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Fix Irritable Bowel Syndrome? After that, treatment might involve changing one's diet to avoid sugary or fried foods, alcohol, and caffeine, and eating whole grain foods or fruits and vegetables.
- How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome at Home? The best way to treat irritable bowel syndrome at home is by changing your diet.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome Yahoo? Irritable bowel syndrome is when your stomach is upset on a regular basis.
- How Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Start? In this case, IBS may start when the patient eats a particular type of food (although no one food has been pinpointed).
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Symptoms IBS is a disease that is estimated to affect 15% of the population in the United States today.
- Is There IBS Cure? Bavolex herbal supplement Bavolex herbal supplement uses 100% natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS relief.
- Natural ibs cure Bavolex Natural IBS Remedy Bavolex herbal supplement uses natural ingredients such as chamomile, fennel seed, peppermint, ginger and lemon balm, to name a few, as a natural IBS medicine.
- What is IBS with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- When Does IBS go Away? While IBS symptoms tend to fluctuate over a period of time about 50 percent of patients remain symptomatic five years after their initial diagnosis.
- What Causes IBS Symptoms? Other researchers believe IBS is caused by the fact that the bowel muscles are not able to squeeze in a healthy fashion.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- What Causes IBS to Flare Up? IBS, or IBS, is a chronic condition that results when the colon becomes overly sensitive.
- How to Stop Ibs? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for IBS, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Ibs? IBS, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- How to Treat IBS at Home? The best way to treat IBS at home is by changing your diet.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package