Why Does IBS Happen?
IBS refers to a collection of symptoms
that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders. There are four categories or types of IBS, depending on whether the afflicted person suffers from frequent constipation, diarrhea, both, or neither.
No one is sure of the exact causes of why IBS happens, but some researchers attribute it to a misfire in the communication system of and electrical impulses between the brain and the digestive system.
The gastrointestinal tract is mainly comprised of smooth muscle that the brain controls automatically, similar to breathing. A misfire somewhere long the route can trigger abdominal contractions or spasms that result in pain and cause upset to the digestive routine, leading to diarrhea or constipation. Intestinal disease or infections are also believed to play a role as a cause of IBS. Other potential causes include heredity, diet, and stress. Among those who suffer from this disease, certain foods may trigger an onset, but no particular foods are seen as universal triggers. Antibiotics may also trigger the onset of this condition in some people.
Click to read more about IBS causes and treatments »
There are 3 kinds of IBS:
- IBS-A - You will experience both diarrhea and constipation
- IBS-D - Most likely to cause diarrhea
- IBS-C - Dominant symptom is constipation
In the U.S., roughly 15% of the people have experienced IBS. Teenagers experience this first. The number of girls suffering from the condition is twice as many as men. Many people who have IBS are under stress. IBS could be unpleasant, but it does not damage the bowel or cause cancer. However, long-term IBS could cause hemorrhoids or depression.
Why does IBS Happen?
According to medical doctors, there might be a connection between a IBS and neurological issue. The brain transmits messages to the intestines, and vice versa. If you are under stress your brain fires either too few signals or too many to intestine muscles. This problem causes the intestine to move food through the intestines too slowly or too quickly. Because of the condition, diarrhea and painful cramps or constipation and bloating will occur. IBS is closely associated with insomnia, stress, and anxiety.
The following factors affect the occurrence of IBS:
- Stressful environment at school, home, or work
- The individual has panic attacks, anxiety, or depression
- Eating too much
- During times there are big adjustments taking place in your life
- Women experiencing changes in hormones in their menstrual period
- Medications like anti-biotics
- Frequent consumption of drinks with caffeine or alcohol
- The condition may be catalyzed by specific trigger foods
Is there a treatment for IBS?
Individuals most probably go for OTC meds that fix diarrhea or constipation but only temporarily. The relief you may feel is not long term. It's impossible to address the real issue using such medications. Since IBS is strongly related to anxiety and stress a doctor might prescribe an anti-anxiety drug. Though these may somewhat help IBS, some individuals develop dependence. Make sure you know what synthetic materials are in the drug, so you know what down sides you get from taking them.
Natural IBS Symptom Relief
The main ingredient in Bavolex is a highly concentrated ginger extract. New studies confirmed what our ancestors already knew many years ago: Ginger has a calming effect on the bowels. Keep reading and discover more wonderful ingredients in Bavolex.*
Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is a natural supplement made out of plants, enzymes, and herbs to help reduce IBS symptoms, support healthy digestion and reduce feelings of stress.*
- Normalize function of intestines *
- Stop diarrhea and constipation *
- Improve digestion *
- Reduce feelings of anxiety and stress *
- Stop painful cramps and gas *
- Calm down the nervous system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Heather from Wisconsin
"My name is Heather and Bavolex is my miracle cure for me. Three months ago I had extreme abdominal
pain every day. My doctor wanted to prescribe antidepressants and
steroids. I am not one for prescription drugs. I did not want to take
either, so I did my research online and found Bavolex. I ordered it right
away and within 2 days I felt great and still do. Bavolex is a miracle for
me. I will be taking it for the rest of my life. I would recommend Bavolex to anyone who has any intestinal problems."
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use Bavolex diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
Bavolex Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Bavolex™ contains only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Bavolex for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Bavolex products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Bavolex if you are taking antidepressants or blood thinning medication.
"Bavolex IBS Relief Formula is herbal supplement made with enzymes and natural extracts to help reduce IBS symptoms.*"
Order Today and Receieve
20 Proven Tips for Treating IBS e-book
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of IBS attacks .
These tips cover stress reduction, ways to prevent an IBS attack, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Get rid of anxiety and stress
- Prepare home remedies for IBS
- Know which foods to eat and avoid
- Discover your IBS triggers
- Stop symptoms with diet and exercise
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
A must-read for people who want to stop this painful inconvenience.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Ingredients in Bavolex IBS Relief Formula
Bavolex combines enzymes and plant extracts into a unique proprietary formula to address IBS symptoms in five ways *
- Reducing Stress, Nervous stomach, and Anxiety* - 5-HTP, camomile, and lemon balm
- Regulating Bloating, Gas, and Gut functions* - caraway seed, peppermint, and ginger
- Improving Digestion with Enzymes* - pancreatin, bromelain, and papain
This natural herb calms and regulates the digestive system, and helps with diarrhea and nervous digestive upsets.
It also relieves stress and anxiety.
Research shows that chamomile helps regulate smooth muscle contractions of the small intestine, which in turn regulate digestion speed.
is found in the papaya plant. It helps digestion by breaking down proteins into amino-acids. It also helps for heartburn and chronic diarrhea.
This digestive enzyme is a combination of trypsin, amylase, and lipase.
Tripsin helps in the digestion of proteins. Lipase aids digest fats. Amylase aids digest carbohydrates.
The Pancreatin enzyme complex therefore supports the digestion of many foods.
is an herb from Asia that has been used for medicinal purposes for more than 2,500 years.
It contains compounds called oleoresins that have anti-inflammatory properties.
These also have a positive effect on the digestive system muscles. Ginger is used in stimulating digestion and reducing painful cramps.
Six clinical trials that were reviewed in the British Journal of Anesthesia found that ginger is beneficial in preventing nausea and vomiting.
Ginger also helps stop heartburn.*
This minty herb is often taken after meals as it reduces gas and indigestion. In Europe, lemon balm is often used for insomnia and nervous tension, and as a mild sedative.
Lemon balm is recognized by the German Commission E as a treatment for functional gastrointestinal disorders and nervous disturbances of sleep. Studies also show that an this extract can protect the gastrointestinal tract against ulcers.
is commonly used as the seed in rye breads. The combination of peppermint and caraway led to significant reduction in IBS symptoms in two double-blind trials
is found in pineapples. It breaks down proteins.
It maintains and promotes proper digestion and could relieve an upset stomach and heartburn.
Bromelain also counteracts inflammation of the intestinal lining.
||PEPPERMINT helps reduce diarrhea, discomfort from IBS, and abdominal pain. Menthol and methyl salicylate are the main ingredients of peppermint, and have a soothing effects on the stomach and intestinal tract. Peppermint reduces soothes irritation, gas production, and cramps.
Peppermint has been reported to relieve symptoms of IBS in two controlled trials.
Three double-blind clinical trials
further confirmed peppermint is helpful for IBS.*
This seed aids digestion and relieves the digestive tract's smooth muscle lining.
It relieves gas, colic, indigestion, and dyspepsia, as well as reducing intestinal spasms. Fennel seed oil has been shown to increase motility of the small intestine and reduce intestinal spasms.
Clinical trials demonstrate that fennel is helpful for reducing infant abdominal pains.
is a natural amino acid extracted from seeds of the plant Griffonia Simplicifolia found in Africa.
The body converts 5-HTP into a neurotransmitter serotonin.
Serotonin is known for regulating moods and also regulates the speed of food travelling through the intestines.
5-HTP helps minimize anxiety.
It’s also helpful for PMS. Three clinical studies suggest that 5-HTP could help reduce depression.*
- Help Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, and indigestion.
- Helping with Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Learn About Spastic Colon No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions seek relief.
- What is Spastic Colon? No matter the term, this condition causes painful cramps, bloating, fatigue, nausea and other related symptoms, and millions across the world seek relief.
- What Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Feel Like? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a common disorder that causes flatulence, bloating and abdominal pain.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have what is called referred pain.
- What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Constipation? The causes of this condition are unknown but are believed to be due to sensitive nerves, a disconnect between the brain and bowel, or too much fluid absorption in the colon.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms? Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a condition in which the colon becomes over sensitive.
- Why Does Irritable Bowel Syndrome Occur? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes extremely sensitive.
- What Causes Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, is a condition in which the colon becomes too sensitive.
- How to Stop Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Unfortunately, this is not yet no complete cure for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, but there are plenty of ways of managing the disorder.
- What Triggers Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Irritable Bowel Syndrome, commonly known as IBS, is triggered by certain foods and high stress.
- What Effects Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- Helping with Your IBS Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause cramps, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- IBS Help Although stress, poor diet, and abnormal muscle spasms in the colon aggravate the condition all that is known is that the muscles in the intestines and colon spasm irregularly and cause abdominal cramp, bloating, nausea, and indigestion.
- Why Does IBS Cause Lower Back Pain? People who get back pain from IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) have what is called referred pain.
- How to Help Ibs? IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is a colon condition which often results in constipation, diarrhea, both bloating and cramping.
- What is IBS with Diarrhea? As a result, the patient suffers from various gastrointestinal issues, which include gas, bloating, cramping, and a distended stomach.
- What Causes Ibs? The patient may suffer bloating, abdominal pain or cramps, gas, nausea, back ache, and a bloated stomach.
- Why Does IBS Happen? IBS refers to a collection of symptoms that include painful cramps, diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal disorders.
- How to Relieve IBS Symptoms? There is no known total cure for the disease, so treatment is aimed at alleviating the symptoms, which vary according to whether diarrhea is common (IBS-D), constipation is common (IBS-C), both are common (IBS-M), or neither occurs very often (IBS-U).
- Why Does IBS Cause Fatigue? IBS, or IBS, may not cause fatigue, or chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), even though some patients have both.
- What Helps Ibs? IBS, or IBS, is a condition that leads to digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, or both on alternating occasions.
- What Effects Ibs? Treatment may include stress and anxiety reduction exercises, cognitive behavioral therapy, and medications, over the counter initially but prescription strength if conditions worsen.
- What is IBS Yahoo? Persistent upset stomachs would suggest a visit to a doctor for a more detailed diagnosis and in most cases, some medication to boot.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand behind our products! All Bavolex products are manufactured in FDA registered facilities that exceed the highest standards for quality control, safety and ingredient purity.
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return EVERY PENNY, including original shipping costs.
Money Back Guarantee
Try our product for 60 days. If you don't see a significant improvement, simply send us your unused portion and we'll promptly return
, including original shipping costs.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- We refund both opened and unopened bottles.
- Your order ships the same or next business day.
- We never sell your personal information to anyone.
Order Bavolex with Confidence
with 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
Choose Your Package